It's launch week!!

Namrata Arya
31 replies
Linklab launches this Friday, the 14th πŸš€ We have a REALLY awesome launch day giveaway called ⭐ 'The Golden Ticket' ⭐ planned especially for the Product Hunt community! Follow the teaser page to get notifed: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Veeresh Devireddy
Looking great and good luck! But I strongly recommend you increase the font-size on the website (https://linklab.site/) to normal or a little bigger. Currently, it is stressful to read.
Namrata Arya
@veeresh_devireddy thank you so much! Could you please let me know which page / fold you are referring to? Also is this on desktop or mobile?
Neha
All the best NamrataπŸ‘
Namrata Arya
@neha_joshi8 thanks a bunch neha! πŸ€—
Divine Rivers
Good luck, we launch the first half of our Marketplace come July 17th for sign-ups so I feel your excitement and nerves if you have any
Namrata Arya
@divine_rivers1 Awesome! Please do share the link here. Would love to check it out :) And all the best
Divine Rivers
@namrata_arya As requested sharing we just launched The Marketplace for Everyday Professionals to supplement their Salary today for sign-ups. Check it out at TheCareering.com My Co-Founder and I are looking for candid feedback from other Founders and builders as we are first-time Founders. Would love to hear your thoughts on everything from design, flow, idea, our solution, problem, and Marketing. Learn More Info at producthunt.com/discussions/we-just-launched-and-careering-is-now-live-looking-for-all-the-feedback-we-can-get-thanks
Henry Sipchen
Same!! Wishing you all the best!
Namrata Arya
@henry_sipchen Thank you and all the best to you too!
Jasmine Butters
That's great we plan to launch on 16th july
Namrata Arya
@jasmine_butters all the best! Do share your teaser page link
Axel Borry
Good luck with everyone with their launch πŸš€
Tim Boulay
I will support you Namrata
Namrata Arya
@timboulay thanks, Tim! When is Folderr launching? Are you all set?
Tim Boulay
@namrata_arya on 16th July yes I am all set
Namrata Arya
@timboulay great! All the best πŸ™Œ
Allison Ly
Wishing you the best on your launch date! Very exciting product!
Namrata Arya
@allison_ly So happy to hear that! πŸ˜ƒ thank you so much!
Royce Wong
Congrats and good luck. We are launching as well on the 18th July.
Namrata Arya
@roycewong thank you! And all the best for Inorbits launch. I followed it just yesterday! :)
Cyril Gupta
Amazing! Wish you the best. It's launch week for me too! Tomorrow in fact :o
Namrata Arya
@cyriljeet all the best for you launch! πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Kajal d4
Good Luck Namrata!
Namrata Arya
@kajal_d4 Thank you so much! :)