It's launch week! Do you have any advice for me, folks?

Kajal d4
27 replies
Here is our Product: LLM Spark By YourGPT, is set to launch on Product Hunt soon. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Ethan Tole
Good luck . i will be happy to support your launch
Olena Bomko
No hacks. Just hard work. 1. Be active on PH (support others, create discussions, comment on others' discussions). 2. Create your Coming Soon page. Share it on PH, Twitter, LinkedIn. 3. Be active on social media. Post about your PH launch. 4. Connect with people from PH on LinkedIn/Twitter. 5. Clean your launch day and the day after that. 6. Check your website and the onboarding process. 7. Check your welcome email sequence. 8. Engage in real-time. 9. Don't panic. Be ready for everything. The PH team didnโ€™t launch my products on time. 10. Make sure you can reach out to people who can support your product throughout the 24-hour launch day. 11. DM people on your launch day with a reminder. 12. Join relevant groups and chats. Support people there. 13. Track your progress with tools like hunted.space or Product Wars 2 14. Prepare social media posts, announcements for communities, emails. 15. If you have a team, assign responsibilities. Clicked! Good luck :)
Mansi Trivedi
@olenabomko @kate_ramakaieva You already got the list! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‡All the best! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŽ‰
Kajal d4
Thank you for taking the time to guide me, your support means a great deal.
Tornike Tsiramua
Good luck on journey! @olenabomko Already gave you a great flow
Eliza Crescini
Congratulations! Already Notified here. Just a few pieces of advice: - Make sure your product is ready. - Build excitement and anticipation. - Have a clear launch plan. - Be prepared to handle the unexpected. You can do it!
Good luck, Kajal! I got notified for your launch! :) Can't add more than what @olenabomko wrote - stick to those basics and you'll do well.
Valery Sharipov
Create an excellent product!)
AmazingSylvia
engage with the community as much as you can!
Travis White
Buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Louis Garnier
That's exciting! Congratulations on the upcoming launch of LLM Spark. Can you share a bit more about what the product does and why it's unique? I'm sure the community would love to know more about it. Additionally, have you considered reaching out to influencers or media outlets to help spread the word about your launch? ๐Ÿ Best of luck with the launch week!