It's Friday! Do you work on weekends?

Sveta Bay
14 replies

Replies

Gavin Hammar
I used to work on the weekends in the early days, but now I realise the importance of unwinding and disconnecting from work.
Swapnil D Puranik
In a way none of us stop working on any day...we are always thinking fof the next idea, noticing business opportunities all around us, and so forth. As a practice, however, I try not to sit on my laptop to work on Saturday evenings and Sunday.
Karthik Tatikonda
Yeah, I've never seperated weekdays and weekends 😂. It depends upon the work.
Gabe Moronta
Sometimes, it depends on what needs to get done
Software Guy (Aarvy)
Yep, I'm a freelancer, Sunday feels like Monday only.🥴 What about you, do you work on weekends?
Jahanzaib Khan
I personally take Friday off. in short our office is closed on Friday and we work rest of the days. this is totally different than any other IT company i know.
Sridevi M
Mostly No. If there is a need/request I will.
Anastasiia K
Oh yes, not the healthiest habit but currently inevitable. Although it's still very good to take at least one day of during the week and change the environment - this will help increase productivity, in my opinion.
Halley Victoria
The greatest collection of crossword puzzles available anywhere, and you can play them for free online. Friendly to tablets and mobile devices. https://shell-shockers.co