It's Friday! πŸŽ‰ Did you achieve your goals this week? πŸ€”

Juliana
40 replies
I personally did! My number one goal was to determine our initial marketing strategy for Evogage.xyz and determine a great fitting "story" for our platform, and I think it went really well! What were your goals? Did you achieve them? If so, how did it go? If not, have you learnt anything valuable this week?

Replies

Vladimir Nikolic
OH definitely have! Launched a product here on product hunt and currently on top 5 :)
Tom Willetts
Glad to hear you achieved your goals, it's always a great feeling! I did too - I managed to hit a few personal goals (mostly related to fitness) as well as entrepreneurial (consolidating our content marketing strategies).
Igor Lysenko
I want to say absolutely yes, we have rallies in the company where we look at the work we have done and coordinate for the coming week. Everyone is happy with their results and this is a joy for me.
Juliana
@ixord Amazing! Glad to hear you hit your goals this week and it worked out for everyone in your company!
RolexD
Still working on them ;)
Sophia BΓΌttgen
Congrats, happy to hear that you achieved your Goals and created a good Marketing strategy, i know how much thought goes into these things! :D I'm also glad, that I also achieved my main Goal this week, which was to not completely get a heart attack when we launched today. It was pretty nerve-racking to watch the clock until the launch second and getting in the first comments, but hey, i'm still standing and everything is fine! So my biggest learning this week: just chill, everything will work out and there are many amazing people who genuinely want to support you on your journey.❀️
Peri Besiraci
I couldn't complete it all but I think I did a good job :)
Juliana
@peribesiraci Thats what matters, theres always next week for anything extra, but by doing a good job this week makes work easier next week.
Indu Thangamuthu
Nopeeee πŸ˜‘ (PS: Do NOT tell my boss 🀐 )
Juliana
@indu_thangamuthu I'm sure everyone here can keep a secret 🀫
Pascal Bovet
Yes. I was working on pivoting CafeSocial.io Mixer from B2C to B2B and finally shipped the new website.
Juliana
@mrbopa Congrats on your achievement! Thats a big task!
emma walker
Yes, this week I planned a five-day fast and I did it, fasting helped me because it cleansed my body of toxins, I became calmer, and I also found information on the Internet ( https://betterme.world/articles/... ) that it lowers blood pressure, but it is worth consulting with your doctor before whether it will be useful for you
Arpan
Trying to :)
Zekiye Nur Kesici
Kind of πŸ˜› I'm still working to complete my weekly goals. πŸ€“
Shezan mahmud
Not yet, but I'm still working towards them. It's a process, and I'm committed to making progress every day. How about you, did you achieve your goals this week?
Paul Kim
Goals, yes. Results? Still waiting :)
Alexandru Muresan
Hey Juliana! Congrats! I've also achieved my goals for this week. We are on the road and I wanted to make sure that nothing get in the way of my top priority - shipping Charge beta by the end of May. So far so good! i'd love to hear what story you came up with if it's ready for primetime.
Shawn James
Hey Juliana! Congrats! I've also achieved my goals for this week.
Richard Gao
Decided on a major business decision to pivot
Frank
Sounds like a productive week Juliana! That's great! BTW - Brand new here. First upvote and first comment. --- I got to MOST of everything I had hoped to get accomplished this week, but I'm starting to feel the time crunch coming up to my release date. I KNOW I'm going to make it, but sticking to my timeline is making for some long nights. Especially as I prepare materials for what I hope will be a successful Product Hunt launch in a few weeks. 🀞 I wish I would have discovered you all sooner, but I am happy to be part of the community!
Tyne Hale
Not yet but looking forward I will soon...
Rishabh R
Glad to know that you have achieved your goals, Juliana. I have achieved the same and is going to reward myself by enjoying the weekend to the fullest with my family and friends
Abid Unnisa
Yes!! A productive week indeed, although towards the end I had my imposter syndrome hitting me again. But survived.