Is video content on your roadmap in 2024?

Heleana Grace
8 replies
You know, after reading all the "x marketing trends in 2024" video content has been on every single one of them. But these trends are often just regurgitated from other articles. So I'm curious to see what the PH community prioritizes this year. Do you plan on creating any video content? If yes, what kind and what are your expectations? Have you seen any success with it last year? Thanks <3

Replies

Sarah McKean
We're testing out different types of Tiktoks for our product!
Heleana Grace
@sarah_mckean That's super smart, especially if your product is in the AI or B2C. We've seen some pretty cool results for AI products on TikTok as it's such a popular topic rn. Happy to help with any tips if needed!
Ruslan.D
i am very glad how video AI generators are improving.. hope one day just write my speech, describe format i want, choose avatar and voice .. and simply press button Generate )
Heleana Grace
@xeno1 Yees, it is so exciting and can't say it's not a bit scary as we are a video studio haha. But we want to experiment with it as well. Especially turning a video in multiple languages.
Tim Kleber
We are definitely going to increase our Video-Content efforts this year :)
Heleana Grace
@tim_mentalport That's great to hear! What made you decide to do that? Past success with it or is it more of a test?
Roland Marlow
Yes, I have some other things to tend to first but I am going to start posting and trying different video content more very soon. It's a PITA but I think it's a necessity in any modern marketing plan.