Is twitter a good plateform for finding Beta testers or early adopters?

Chaimae Sakhi
11 replies
We launched our closed Beta a month ago and I haven't tried Twitter yet ( apart from a post which had poor results). I was wondering if you have more insight based on your experiences about using Twitter to find early adopters, beta testers etc.. Here is our new solution for reference https://bit.ly/3k4UT4d

Replies

Ariq
Yes, it is. I have collected enough feedback for the project while finding UX research participants.
Chaimae Sakhi
@ariqnnrrs I see, What did you do specifically?
Ariq
@chaimae_sakhi1 I searched for relevant hashtags and keywords related to my project and engaged with users who were actively participating in those conversations. I also utilized Twitter's advanced search feature to find users who had recently tweeted about topics related to my project. Finally, I also ran Twitter ads targeting users who were likely to be interested in my project.
Chaimae Sakhi
@ariqnnrrs I understand, will definitely try these great ideas! Thank you so much for your insight :D
Carmela Padasas
Hi Chaimae! I received emails and Twitter DMs to be a beta tester. It might work for you too!
Anoir Houmou
Yes but Reddit is also a great place to find Beta testers
Chaimae Sakhi
@anoirhoumou The problem I found with Reddit is that my posts get banned for self promotion even when the groups are beta testing groups or when I comply at best with the rules, so at some point I stopped using Reddit.