Is there any other platform for marketing than YouTube?

Jim Gleason
6 replies

Replies

Johannes Müller
medium ? in what niche are you operating?
Richard Gao
Honestly, youtube isn't even the best platform for marketing. It all depends on what type of business you're running and how you're segmenting your customers. Furthermore, there's also ad costs to consider. Twitter ads are cheaper than youtube ads, but you get more focused ads (video ads) with youtube ads. To give my own example, I mostly use reddit to grow organically. My product hasn't launched yet, but I do have a discord, so I've been promoting that at the moment and have been quite successful. FYI, I'm currently developing an AI API that allows users to run our AI on the cloud through an API. The main discussion happening now is the rise of ChatGPT, however, many have expressed frustrations with censorship and filters, which I've leveraged to promote our product, which lacks censorship. I've mostly done this by leaving promotional comments, but leaving valuable and relevant information at the top first. In fact, this post would be a good example of such a comment. If you wan to see more of my project or what I do, feel free to follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealEtch
Hemant Warier
As a B2B marketer, I have found YouTube to be an incredibly valuable platform for promoting my products and services. However, it's important to remember that YouTube is just one piece of the puzzle when it comes to effective marketing. There are many other platforms that can be just as effective for B2B marketing, depending on your target audience and marketing goals. For example, LinkedIn is a great platform for reaching a professional audience and building thought leadership, while Twitter can be effective for real-time conversations and customer service. I've personally had success using a combination of platforms, including YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, and even TikTok (believe it or not!) to reach my target audience and drive leads and sales. The key is to identify where your audience is spending their time online and create a presence on those platforms. If you're struggling to reach your target audience on YouTube, or if you're simply looking to diversify your marketing efforts, I recommend considering other platforms that may be a better fit for your business. And if you'd like to chat more about your specific B2B marketing needs and how I can help, don't hesitate to reach out to me on LinkedIn.
Fabian Maume
It depends a lot on your niche. If you already have good youtube content you can distribute this content on Linkedin, medium, and Quora. Quora actually allows embedding youtube videos in answers, and the Quora algorithm is currently rewarding video types of content. You can run a quick Quora audit on QApop to check the potential of your niche: https://app.qapop.com/analyze
Susan Watt
I think LinkedIn.