Is there a point in making yet another unified email inbox in 2023?

Anurag Singh
5 replies
Thinking about making a unified inbox. Superhuman is amazing, but works with only one email + ux is way too basic (I understand that thats probably the purpose). What would you like to see in a unified inbox? And should I dare to make yet another one?

Replies

Robert Mao
yes, if it's good enough!
Robert Mao
@singhanurag Good enough means it has meaningful benefits to make me switch. I used to like a email service "front" it's for team email communication, but it's unique. BTW: my App Aistro, launched today, now is #2 on PH homepage, would like to give it a try and upvote for us? Aistro is an astrology app but with AI, astrology is a very crowded space, but I believe we build something better and good enough for user to try.
Anurag Singh
@mave99a Upvoted. All the best. Which meaningful benefits would you use it for? What Top 3 features you would expect?
Robert Mao
@singhanurag the top 3 in my mind: - allow me quickly assign co-works to work on an email thread (the biggest pain point for email use in workplaces, this is also why sometime I prefer Slack than email, and why I used front) - better thread and classification management, maybe with GPT, it can be smarter and easier. - allow me take away all my data easily. I mean backup, or take my personal data away.