Is Python a Good Start of Programming A.I?

Ahsan Ramzan
13 replies
Hello there, I am Ahsan. I am learning python language. I am a fresh programmer, I am not be able to decide my choice that 'What will i program?' let me explain, I want to develop A.Is. Because, Artificial Intelligence is the future. But i want answers of my questions given below: Is there any scope of Python in AI development? If i learn AI, will there be any job opportunity? Does AI really have that importance in future as I think? If I want become an expert in AI, will i have to do a DIPLOMA in Electrical Engineering because it might help in programming and controlling drones, other cameras, etc? I will be thankful to you if you have answers of my questions. Regards, Ahsan

Replies

login saga
Python has reached the level of artificial intelligence despite the fact that it is a general-purpose programming language. MyKohlsCharge
Muhammad Mujadid Butt
Despite being a general-purpose language, python has developed itself up to the level of AI.
Andrew Glenn
Great questions @ahsanexpert786 What role do you want to have in AI? Yes, Python is the dominant language currently being used for AI development. But you mention hardware (drones, cameras, etc). Robotics also uses C heavily. One of the benefits of Python, is that it's considered easy to learn. It's a great introduction to programming in general. And there's so many opportunities with multiple libraries for it.
Suvojit Manna
Can take this up as an industry insider :P Python can be used to achieve end to end ML deployment with current frameworks and libraries. You can even have the whole data infrastructure running in python. The cases where it would make sense to move away from python are highly optimized deployments or edge deployments !
nora voila
Yes, Python is the easiest artificial intelligence programming language to learn way to its readability and intuitive syntax, which resembles that of natural English. Python's simplicity makes code writing, protection, and enhancement quicker and extra handy. Regards https://www.socialblaast.com/ins...
nora devid
Ill suggest you to be excel in java and c sharp language in star. This languages are having good scop in coming years. Regards: polished concrete
Amanda Trincher
Yes, this is a good place to start. Just study it more. Now it’s easier than ever to do this, because there is YouTube, a lot of books, free or paid courses and entire communities like ittutoria where you can find additional information or answers to questions
shruti singh
Python is a great language for those hoping to learn it, while chipping away at projects at their particular employment. It is additionally helpful to make web applications, control robots, construct information examination instruments and considerably more. Python is an undeniable level, deciphered, open source programming language which is quick and clear the sentence structure. It is utilized for building applications and huge undertakings. Get Python training in Pune
Michael Hood
Your recommendations are very helpful to me. I just started to learn programming and don't know much about Python yet. Since some assignments are still giving me a hard time and I am looking for someone who can do my coding homework https://domyprogramming.org/ this is where I can get expert help with any assignment. It helps me a lot and helps me understand what to pay attention to.
junaid ishaq
Due to its simplicity, it is simple to learn and comprehend, making it an excellent choice for beginners. Python can be used for several tasks because it is a flexible language, including web development, game development, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
Cyber Success
Python is an excellent choice to start programming for AI. Its simplicity and rich libraries make it ideal for AI development. Click here for more info: https://www.cybersuccess.biz/all...