Is PH about light-weight SaaS solutions?

Kabir
3 replies
I have known about PH for ages but never thought I would be here, as I spent my entire professional life in B2B enterprise solutions for the last 20+ years and have been very successful at it in a niche franchise management system arena. Now I am finally focusing on B2C as I see a need for some tools in my life. I will be releasing one very soon (1-2 weeks). As I explore PH, I see many products with AI-powered features that seem like mostly AI API wrappers. So, as a newcomer to the spaces of B2C and PH, I am wondering if PH tends to attract more lightweight software solutions. Again, forgive me if I am out of line, but that is the impression I get from here. PS: My own web app is a lightweight solution as well. So I am not against such things.

Replies

Latham Ryan
Product Hunt (PH) features a diverse range of products, but it often showcases innovative and emerging technologies, including lightweight SaaS solutions.
Phil Meyer
You get all sorts here including hardware from time to time. This is where I found out about the Rabbit R1, Arc Search and a lot more
Kabir
@phil_meyer Thanks! I have known of PH for ages but started here recently, so I noticed that a ton of AI apps that are wrapping API were getting listed. It's good to know that every type of project is welcome.