Is linkedin the new twitter?

André J
9 replies
What do you think?

Replies

Sofia Murphy
No, I do not completely agree to this! There is much content difference on both the platforms, rather I can say LinkedIn and Instagram have same content sometimes related to office memes and videos.
André J
Launching soon!
@sofia_murphy I think I asked the question in terms of where do we go now that twitterX is loosing its ways. LinkedIn seems like the logical choice.
Tanay from Stacks
Some people use it like that. I think I am beginning to find the same/similar content everywhere - or maybe it is just my feed - lack of variability as more and more platforms want to recommend things based on what I liked or reacted to.
André J
Launching soon!
@tanaylakhani We had big plans for our twitter activities, but we have now pivoted to focus on IG and LinkedIn
Gigi Damyanova
'I'm very proud to announce that..' I really hope that's not the case. I really feel LinkedIn lost its way and has become a mix of different platforms - from personal updates to essays in posts.
André J
Launching soon!
@gigi_dam Totally agree. It's Facebook, twitter, linkedin all rolled into one now. I was not apart of linkedin in the early days tho, joined this spring.
Çağla Çağlar
I'm afraid it is 🤭