Is LinkedIn outreach working as a sales channel for your business?

Eugenia Bud
14 replies

Replies

Mikita Gera
Hi Eugenia! Tell me about your experience with LinkedIn outreach When it comes to my project, we think, that cold outreach is not working for us. We notice, that the most loyal and long-standing clients came from previous clients, i.e. "word of mouth" channel. Nevertheless, on the day we'll start working with a friend of our project, he is a very experienced salesman. In addition, I launch something like content marketing for our agency, as well as I started working on my personal and my colleagues brand Honestly, I'm convinced we did the outreach wrong, that's why it didn't work.
Jake Harrison
Yes, so I didn’t do the business for LinkedIn
Eugenia Bud
@jakeharr could you expand on why is it working? What do you think you are doing right?
Eugenia Bud
@anna_kasumova Thanks! There is also this aspect to it: are you sure you've tried hard enough? We are currently considering this channel so that's why I'm asking
Anna Kasumova
@evgenia_budrina1 Eugenia, I tried Sales Navigator. No replies. I understand that this can be because of I wrote not good text or because my product is not good enough. Sure. But from 100 messages no replies. Also, we did a paid adv there. More than 60$ bots
David Deisadze
@neha_banta can you share your strategy for how you found your audience, outreach examples, what worked best?
Relja Denic
Yep, we have a software for it. We launched it today :D
Carlos Finley
Yes linkedin has proved to be a great channel for us on our product launch and sales.
Carl Rodriguez
LinkedIn outreach has been an effective sales channel for our business. It allows us to connect with potential clients, establish relationships, and showcase our expertise. This platform's professional nature makes it conducive for B2B sales, enabling us to reach a targeted audience and generate leads that often convert into valuable opportunities.
Tomas Papazian
Yes, 100%. You need to do it in the correct way but sales navigator provides a great tool in order to target people who are qualified to buy from you. I would always recommend having the approach of creating value for them, if you are just perceived as someone who wants to sell you will not start your deal in the best conditions. Hope you find these ideas helpful. Would love to connect and share some more value with you with some documents with takeaways from what I mentioned to you previously.