Is LinkedIn a necessary sales channel for SaaS startups?

Marko Rakic
8 replies
A new report shows that it's not just your network of friends and family that can help you build a successful business. LinkedIn is also one of the fastest-growing sales channels for SaaS startups. Is it must-have on nice-to-have?

Replies

Chantal Cho
we are based in KR and try to launch in the US and all my friends told me it is a must , but is it really yes? lol
Don Mallik
exiting times! just imagine the time, effort and cost that it saves for us. I think it really accelerates our efforts.
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
I think LinkedIn is must-have, but what was your report that said this? I use linkedin for building my network, but I don't use LinkedIn for sales
Marko Rakic
@dan_yes report said that people in FFF zone doesn't have to be only people who help you. I omitted "NOT" in report too when I read it for the first time xdd.
Fabian Maume
It depends on your pricing model. Linkedin is excellent for account-based marketing, so it is perfect if you have a high price point. If your saas subscription is below 100 USD I would recommend prioritizing other channels like G2 and Capterra.
Anastasiia K
It's a helpful instrument for promoting Saas startup - you can find partnerships there, create a responsive audience and explore various events and opportunities to raise fund and raise awareness.
Mags Espada
Yes! Lots of your SaaS customers are active on Linkedin