Is it time to remove [ AI ] from our brand names?

Sandro Okropiridze
13 replies
What do you think is AI already so common that we no longer need to include it in our brand names? Like 'something AI' We have it in our brand, product, logo, domain, basically everywhere.

Replies

Arron!
AI is still early, so people will likely keep it then drop it within the next few years. It's an attention grabber.
Rok Bozic
I think this is the same as crypto or NFTs, long term this is just a piece of technology - if you can, I would remove it.
André J
Launching soon!
Time to add AGI 😏
Verdi Kapuku
It's not relevant but people use it because AI is getting some decent traction
Zuhal Yılmaz
Our brand name , B2Metric , doesn't include ai but the product is ai-based actually:)
Maxwell Runion
Many are riding the hype train by prominently featuring AI in their branding. However, I find this approach to be one-dimensional and short-sighted. For instance, while our product incorporates AI, we don't emphasize it in our branding because our platform offers so much more than just AI. Over time, many will realize that they want (or need) their product to be more than "just another AI" offering, but they've pigeonholed themselves with this AI-centric branding.
Sandro Okropiridze
@m4xw3ll absolutely, I already see this within startup ecosystem. I think we need to remove it already from our branding.
I feel keeping [ AI ] in brand names offers several benefits. It enhances traction, aids SEO, and remains relevant to the product, emphasizing its AI capabilities. Customers easily associate AI-related services with such names, boosting recognition and trust. What would you think?