Is it a Marathon or a Sprint?

Vlad Golub
14 replies
After our 24 hours were up, we made sure not to stop. Instead, we used that momentum to help us reach the next goal - Product of the Week!

Replies

Aqib Fazal
Hey everyone, As a digital agency owner, I'm considering taking a well-deserved break for two months and participating in a Europe Marathons 2024 in Southern Europe. I'm torn between opting for a half marathon or going all out with a full marathon. While the challenge of a full marathon is tempting, I also want to ensure I have enough time to explore the beautiful surroundings during my break. What do you guys suggest? Have any of you experienced both half and full marathons in Southern Europe?
Gigi Damyanova
How did you go about it? I feel like we've completely exhausted our momentum..
Natasha M
Are you looking for some tech gadget ideas to gift a college student? in this blog Giffgaff SIM Not Working we have discussed some best gadgets for college students that you can have a look at.
Tanay from Stacks
Marathon with few sprints!
Artur Romanov
Definitely a marathon
Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
it's a marathon for sure, but it doesn't mean you don't have to sprint occasionally.
Anna Carmichael
Can two things be true at once?
Rahul Luthra
Definitely a marathon with some water breaks and some sprinting too if you're left too far behind
Kunal Mehta
Congratulations on maintaining that momentum! It's inspiring to see how you've leveraged the initial 24 hours to keep pushing forward. To achieve Product of the Week, consider focusing on sustained engagement and user feedback. Building a passionate community around your product can make a significant difference. If you ever need further advice or support during your journey, feel free to connect with me here on Product Hunt. I'd be delighted to be there for your future launches! Keep up the fantastic work! 🚀
ISTIAK AHMAD
Definitely a marathon with a sprinter's kick! Turning 24 hours into a launchpad for the next goal is like a strategic relay.