Is everyone here a marketer?

Solomon Bush
11 replies
πŸ‘€

Replies

MAC
I wouldn't call myself a marketer, but find myself doing alot of marketing for my startup because i don't have a choiceπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ i guess if it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck....
Solomon Bush
@manjur_ahmed1 Lol then it's a marketing duck?
No of course not - lots of developers here πŸ˜€
Peyt Spencer Dewar
No. Many technical folks here!
Matthias Strafinger
For those interesting in increasing their conversion rate, follow: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... We are building a tool that generates optimized Landing Pages for you in Seconds. :)
Nuno Reis
I'd say not at all, but we are most likely all hustlers in some way (does that include doing marketing to some degree? xD) For example I'm CTO, but as being in a startup I also end up doing some relevant content and sharing in solcial media to help us grow. Just part of the journey I believe :)
Benjamin Boman
I'm not saying it's right, but the phrase "Don't hate the player, hate the game." comes to mind. πŸ˜‚ I am a marketer, but honestly I seem to connect, mostly with active founders here. It makes sense to me, since there should technically only be one marketing person for each company, usually, but there's way more founders since product hunt supports small and Indie products that don't have teams yet.