Is Elon Musk a genius or a crazy?

Cem Özçelik
12 replies

Replies

Denis Matveev
I think he is overrated
Abhinav Kimothi
I'd put him in the genius category. After all, there's no genius without a little bit of crazy :)
Cemali Gencer
Elon Musk: A visionary genius for his successful ventures like Tesla and SpaceX, but also seen as eccentric due to unconventional risks and decisions.
Akshada Joshi
Craziness ignites the genius within
Lindsay Davis
I think we'll see it in the near future...😉
Arun Prakash
He's the only human with so much power in his hands. He can "send rockets to outer space other than the governments". I don't think such a man would be crazy. My thoughts are that he's the "ultimate human genius, who accomplished so many things that no one can ever dream of doing, that he conquered the world's richest title and the power to change the world". Rightfully so.
Rok Bozic
You have to be a bit crazy to be a genius...
I worked for him 6 years ago at Tesla - I thought totally crazy at that time. Now I know he's an absolute genius. I think he looks crazy mainly cuz he's also extremely hard-working n expect everyone to be the same, which actually makes sense lol
Amulya Prasad
Both combined. You'd have to be crazily genius to achieve the unimaginable.
Igor Lysenko
In each of his actions there is a hidden motive that not everyone sees, but at the same time, if he were crazy, he would not be who he is now.