Is anyone launching anything exciting that we can rally behind and support?

Marco Elizalde
3 replies
Wishing everyone a fantastic start to the week and the month! 🚀 I hope you're all fueled with the energy to smash your goals this week. Is anyone launching anything exciting that we can rally behind and support? Let's help each other out! 💪

Replies

Jameson Campbell
boostmyresume.io A product to help job hunters gain a competitive edge with AI by increasing their odds of landing an interview during the ATS screening process. Job hunting sucks. My hope is that this product helps make it suck less.
Mei
I am working on growing my newsletter where I feature lessons from failure for founders, mental models to overcome setbacks and anti-success stories: sunsetclub.substack.com
Tej Garikapati
Soon going to launch a newsletter called the5to9, wherw a marketer and a tech guy build products in 15 days, using AI, market it and try to get acquired, documenting the entire journey from idea creation to mistakes to marketing strategies used, due diligence during acquisition, etc. I believe this would be a great learning opportunity for all. I am currently looking for a tech guy to do this with. Let me know if anyone is open to do it. Cheers!!