Introduction at launch day: I'm an idiot

Fabio Salvadori
3 replies
Yeah, I could have and should have posted this a few days back, but it totally skipped my schedule. Part of the learning porcess, I guess... šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø Anyway my Name is Fabio, I'm a developer and a maker for over 20 years. My first project was a Search Engines Optimization software for Windows called Engenius back in the late 90's of the past century, when SEO was all about keywords density and meta tags and the major players were Altavista, Yahoo and Infoseek (yep, no Google yet...). Back then I was also still working for Virgin Music as a talent scout (no one relevant discovered, if you are curious) first, and then as concerts' logistics manager for Virgin signed artists. I have collaborated to numerous projects through the years, both directly and as a consultant plus I have created my own projects: some have been dropped for being unsuccessful, some have been flipped, a few others are still alive and kicking. šŸŒŠ Today I have launched my first project on PH - https://www.producthunt.com/post... (Create complex popups that generate leads from your website) - and if you feel like taking a look at it and offering support if you find it worthy that would be much appreciated. šŸ’¦ I'm taking this launch as a way to make experience on PH before a much larger project that I will launch in here next month: a true SaaS content creation platform which differentiates from competitors for leaving creators free to conduct their business with 100% independence, financial and customers data acces included. This took me and my team over one year to develop and we are currently on a pre launch stage where we open the platform to selected creators by invitation. Feel free to ask me more about it. I also love to extensively test new applications, especially their UI and navigation, with a super dummy approach. Anyway, this is me more or less, with the more consisting in a wife, two dogs and a bunch of cats, mainly. Any question or if you would like to connect to show me your existing and incoming projects, I am very social šŸ˜ŽāœŒ

Replies

Kevin Lu
@fabiosalvadori Upvoted and left the comment! I like the large amount of pop up samples and I can create my own pop up! Congrats!
Kevin Lu
@fabiosalvadori I would like to try the SaaS platform you are going to launch next month, is it available?
Fabio Salvadori
@dot_brand Hi Kevin, absolutely! We are going to send first batch of invitations tomorrow, but I'll personally send you one in minutes on Twitter...erm X, if that medium is ok with you.