Introducing Amplifiles: Revolutionizing B2B Sales Presentations with AI-Powered video Avatars

Tommi Keränen
6 replies
Hello Product Hunt family, 👋 We are about to embark on a mission to transform B2B sales processes with AI. At the heart of our innovation are AI-powered video avatars designed to revolutionize how sales presentations are delivered. We've just launched our landing page and a short teaser video about our product at www.amplifiles.ai. We haven't started the actual development work yet; we're still validating our hypotheses and collecting feedback. I would like to invite all of you to follow our journey and help us build something extraordinary together. 💡 We will be actively sharing our progress and learnings here, and we'd love to brainstorm ideas together with you guys as well. 🧠 Our hypotheses: 🕜 Sales reps are not actively leveraging video because it’s a time-consuming and complicated process. 📈 Sales calls & presentations are not going anywhere in the near future. They just evolve. 🌟 Sales reps are actively looking for ways to stand out from their competitors. 🛒 Buyers embrace self-service. 👥 From sellers point of view it’s difficult to reach all stakeholders who participate in the decision-making process because only part of them participates in the possible sales call. We're keen to hear your thoughts: How do you see these trends impacting the future of B2B sales and presentations? Have you encountered similar challenges, and if so, how have you addressed them? Looking forward to your feedback, suggestions, and support as we navigate this exciting journey together 🙌

Replies

Simon Ritchie
Hey @tommi_keranen Congrats on embarking on your new mission. You got this. I'll follow this.
Simon Ritchie
@tommi_keranen Holla if you need any help with finance. We're launch a new product today - Blox - and happy to help anytime with a peer to peer discussion. All the best!
Tommi Keränen
Thanks @simon_ritchie I checked out your product. Looks quite interesting! I think we should catchup at some point.
Dan Thomson
Very cool! We're building out digital replicas of people. The use case is slightly different as we're using it to help with dementia care, but the underlying understanding of humanity is consistent here.
Tommi Keränen
@vagrantcrypto Thanks! You are working in a very important sector. I truly hope you are able to bring help to dementia patients.