Introduce Yourself!

Abrar Sami
10 replies
Hey PH community, its been a while we did this but I really want to get introduced to the new people in the community Been seeing a lot of new faces here!

Replies

Eric Ryan
Hey Abrar! Great to connect. I'm Eric, and I specialize in providing it consultancy nottingham services. Excited to be part of this vibrant community and looking forward to connecting with you and the rest of the PH community!
Abrar Sami
I'll go first I am Abrar and I am currently the PMM of Dorik (dorik.com). I enjoy being an adrenaline junkie when travelling and a Shaolin monk when I am working My team and I have been working on something REVOLUTIONARY for the past half year and we are going to finally launch! I can't wait to showcase this to the world, and my team will be really proud!
Michael Gammon
Mike, UX designer for Blox Software - launching today - please support Abrar 😀
Sarrah Pitaliya
Hi, I’m Sarrah, VP of Radixweb – the leading software development and IT consultancy partner. I have been associated with this organization for more than a decade, where I have been handling five major products of Radixweb. Talking about my existence here, recently, we have launched a web app and API security scan platform – ZeroThreat. Hence, I am communicating with broad-minded people here, growing my network, and understanding how to scale the product. Let me know if we could help each other in any way! Thank you!
Sophia Williams
Hi Abrar, I'm new around here and excited to dive into the vibrant PH community! I'm keen on all things tech and looking forward to connecting with fellow enthusiasts and innovators.
Kyle DeSana
My name is Kyle DeSana and I'm the co-founder of Siftree, a product automating social and community workflows. Siftree leverages AI to summarize and organize your community by topics, keywords, sentiment, and more. This helps save our customers up to 4 hours a day.
Anastasia Liamets
Nice to meet you! I'm Anastasia, CEO & co-founder of Milestone and Product Marketer in heart. We're building a new gen activation platform to help PMMs like you turn free users into paid customers–and we're launching soon too. Would love to connect and support on your launch!
Alvaro Villalba Perez
Alvaro, co-founder at Clous - launching on 13th February - our team is so excited!
Pablo Roig
Pablo, digital marketing at Clous - launching on 13th February - quite excited team, including interns like me!
Larry Hartman
Larry, from PixelFree Studio. I LOVE the community engagement on this platform and the incredible mutual entrepreneurial support!