Intentions vs goals for 2024

Slim Geransar
6 replies
As we dive into 2024, I'm pondering a thought: Should we focus more on intentions rather than just setting goals? Intentions vs Goals: What's the Difference? Goals are target-oriented, often quantifiable achievements we aim for. Intentions, however, are about the mindset and attitudes we adopt on our journey. They're less about what we do and more about how we do it. While I do have quantifiable goals, this year my intentions are to deepen business and personal relationships. It's about understanding people's stories, appreciating their journeys, and learning from their experiences. Have you given any thought to your intentions for 2024?

Replies

Mei
My intention for this year is fulfillment. To do more of what moves the needle.
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey Slim, absolutely love your perspective on intentions vs goals for 2024. It's like adding a touch of depth and mindfulness to the usual hustle. Your focus on deepening business and personal relationships resonates so well, it's about the journey, the stories, and the shared experiences. For 2024, my intentions align with fostering meaningful connections, both professionally and personally.
James Will
Intentions focus on the essence of how you want to approach life, like cultivating mindfulness or fostering gratitude. Goals are specific, measurable achievements, such as launching a project or learning a new skill. Balancing both provides a holistic approach to personal growth in 2024.