Influencer Marketing

Julius Jenkins
7 replies
Hello! I have recently started to develop my business on the Internet, because I decided that it would be better to switch to online sales. I need to advertise my company in order to gain a customer base faster. But I am far from marketing and I have no idea how to order advertising from bloggers and how it will or will not go to their subscribers. Is it true that influencer marketing is one of the most effective ways to promote a business these days?

Replies

Alex Novikov
It was necessary to start selling your products via the Internet for a long time. You need to comply with all modern trends. At first, you can order ads from promoted blogs and sites. You need to choose bloggers with a large number of subscribers. So more potential customers will learn about your services.
Krishna Kumar
It actually depends on what it is that you are selling. Not everything is amenable to selling by every celebrity or influencer. You need to find one who has a large audience amongst your target audience. That said, Celebrity endorsement is not the only way to sell. Things like email marketing, social outreach, pay per click advertising with google/ facebook / twitter / instagram etc can also yield good results
Hunter Stroman
You can promote the site in different ways, I think that the best way is through social networks, because there are millions of people and everyone is looking for what they need, and if you have an interesting site with a good product, then they will start to subscribe to you and buy your products by -modern, this method is good because it is free and if the brains work, then it is effective...
fongol
Yes, today influencer marketing has become a huge and very important part of promoting a business on the Internet. At the same time, it is actively growing and developing, overshadowing other advertising channels. With this hypetrain strategy, you can significantly increase your brand's credibility and visibility through influencers.
fantina
But many companies are convinced that this is one of the best ways to increase the level of trust in the brand and its recognition, which is undeniably proven by statistics and thanks to recommendations from expert leaders and celebrities, business is developing faster and sales are increasing.
Fill_
Now you can order ads from bloggers. Because YouTube is a very popular platform. If you want to promote your online store, then just find a popular blogger with a similar theme of your store's products and he can promote you.
Anne Broadwin
really depends on what you're selling and how you want them be sold. Usually to start with, you need some exposure among potential customers to build awareness & reputation, the best way is to work with some mid-level influencers in that field. Top influencers and celebrities are too far away from daily life (and expensive), micro influencers are better for teaching people how to use your product. Thus mid-level (100k-300k followers on IG) are your best pick. If you find my suggestions useful, please follow me and contact me in person, we can discuss more