In your experience, how important is maintaining a healthy lifestyle to the success of a business?

Lené Jones
9 replies

Replies

Mirton Bay
Health is the most important in our life, I think. That's why it's necessary to be health to think about other matters. If you're healthy, you're productive. So I do try to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I try to watch my sleeping schedule, because my productivity falls below zero if I feel asleep or much worse if I have a headache due to lack of sleep; try to follow a healthy diet as far as I can do it, most important avoid junk food and get all vitamins, sometimes with the help of Canada Pharmacy supps, but I watch it to be sufficient in my body; and of course workouts - I try to exercise regularly because "health is move" as my granny always said.
Saurabh Wadhawan
I can share my personal experience. I got real unwell last quarter and the work was all over the place. Was lucky enough that the team took care of most of the things but your personal targets take a hit. A healthy mind is super critical to have a healthy work day(and times ahead)
Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
It just depends on each person. Some people need to have a perfectly healthy lifestyle while others do not so much. I believe it's hard to have a successful business if you don't care about your body.
Richard Gao
It's harder to stay consistent and put in the work when you're physically unhealthy. So I would say it's very important.
Shon Paunan
If you are healthy, you are more productive and creative