In which country will the LivelyPencil app be most appreciated? Take a guess :)

Ayhan Ergezen
10 replies
The application is ideal for writing books and can rival the Whattpad application.

Replies

Lindsay Davis
I'd take a wild guess and say the LivelyPencil app might be a hit in the United States. 🇺🇸 Just a gut feeling. I'm not an expert in the writing apps/tools/services market🤷🏻‍♀️
Ayhan Ergezen
@imlindsay Hi Lindsay, thanks for your comment. Yes, I agree with your guess. Because the users of our closest competitor, the Wattpad application, are mostly from the United States (estimated 80 million people).
Ruslan.D
hmm never had thought about how writers - write )) .. though i think that question (about countries) can't be answered 🤔
Ayhan Ergezen
@xeno1 Xeno Sama, thank you very much for your comment. I would like to explain a little more to give you more ideas. Our application targets amateur writers. Imagine this: You are following an amateur writer who writes a story on a subject you like. The author adds new pages to his book every day and sometimes writes his stories live. When I say he writes live, I mean this; LivelyPencil has a live streaming content editor for writers. When the author turns on the live broadcast mode, you can instantly read everything he writes. You can also influence the author's opinions by commenting on the live broadcast. How would that make you feel? The reason why I asked the question in which countries the application would be popular was to understand in which countries such a feature would be very popular.
Ayhan Ergezen
@xeno1 "I also like to keep a detailed diary" You wrote that you like to keep a diary. I think this app is just for you. You can write your diary. You can share pages about the topics you want in different publications. LivelyPencil can be used for many purposes. The application is completely free :)
Ruslan.D
@livelypencil I have thought of another use case )) school exam teacher observes in realtime what students write and i also wonder for whom i would like to observe what he is writing .. seems interesting anyway just to find needed audience
Latham Ryan
If the LivelyPencil app is designed for artistic or creative purposes, it might be appreciated in countries with a strong emphasis on art and culture. Countries with a large population of artists, designers, and creative individuals could potentially be the primary audience. Additionally, the app's language support and user interface could also influence its popularity in specific regions. Without more information about the app and its target audience, any guess would be speculative. If you have more details about the app's features and purpose, I may be able to provide a more informed response.
Ayhan Ergezen
@latham_ryan Dear Latham, thank you very much for giving us a different perspective. Unfortunately, our application development process was not very successful. Because of years of misfortune; We have developed an application with a simple user interface and limited features. Our biggest problem was not getting feedback and not having a good team to mature the overall flow of the application. The main idea was good. A notebook and scribbling in that notebook... for writing, for adding pictures... whatever the purpose; Sharing such as writing a book, sharing a personal diary, daily social media activities... it would fit all of them. We also wanted to bring a new perspective to the concept of live broadcasting. When it comes to live broadcasting, the first thing that comes to mind is video or audio broadcasting. Why don't we do this through texts? Thus, we wanted to open a door to the exciting world of live written books, news and blogs. And yes, we took the first step. Our application has a live editor that can publish real-time content. We plan to add more things over time. We are aware that people are currently absorbed in certain popular applications, but one day, when they want to read, we will be here. (Sorry for the spelling mistakes, my English is not very good.)
Barry Zheng
Considering the global appeal of creative writing and storytelling, LivelyPencil could also see significant popularity in countries with high internet penetration and a young, tech-savvy population. India, with its large English-speaking youth and growing digital infrastructure, could be a promising market. How does LivelyPencil cater to diverse linguistic and cultural contexts?
Ayhan Ergezen
@barryzheng568 Hi Barry Zheng, thank you for comment. We want to be the world's largest civilian book platform. Therefore, supporting differences is our biggest duty. We have a plan in this regard, but we have not activated it yet. Multi-language support and the feature to display content by country. We will definitely activate this feature in the future. Everything is progressing within our means. It's really hard to build these kinds of things.