In the final hours of our launch day, any tips?

Melissa Hugel
21 replies
We launched today - it's been an exciting day and we want to make sure we end it on the right note. Do any of you have any tips for finishing the launch day on a high? You can check out our launch page here if you want to give us any feedback: https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Brad Fusion
Just keep your calm and share your launch link on all socials.
Hussein Hashish
Relax. Take a minute. Go out for a breather.
Niamh McGlade
It's difficult in the final hours because I think everyone, hunters and those who have launched start to experience fatigue. You can definitely see engagement slow way down but it's best to just keep conversations going and look to other channels like socials for fresh eyes.
Wish you best of luck & Congratulations on your launch.
Sahil Kumar
Supported, congratulation on the launch.
Maria Anosova 🔥
I support you! Good luck
Like the above comments, like everyone said, if you’ve done everything you can then just relax and chill!
Neel Patel
supported your launch :) You can subscribe to mine - https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Pris
Consistency is the key. With effort, there's always something there for you so don't get disappointed if it does not meet your expectation. Do not expect anything, continue move forward and you shall receive!
ISTIAK AHMAD
Congrats on the launch! For a stellar finish, engage with every comment, express gratitude, and share a sneak peek of what's next. End the day with positive vibes and anticipation for what's to come! 🚀 Lets connect everywhere possible, Shall we?
Kane
Awesome job! Wishing you good luck! 🔥 I'm launching next week too, let's hustle! 💪
Debajit Sarkar
You may choose to do this: • Have a clear goal and metric for your launch, such as number of signups, downloads, or revenue. You also need to have a plan for how to promote your product before, during, and after the launch. • Ideally, you want a hunter with a large following and influence on Product Hunt, who can help you get more visibility and traction • Follow up with your leads and users via email or other channels, and provide them with more value, such as updates, tips or offers
ISTIAK AHMAD
@dsarkar Absolutely nailed it! 🔥 Having a clear launch goal, roping in a Product Hunt maestro, and the post-launch follow-up game—key ingredients for a launch that hits the stratosphere. Time to unleash the plan and make some waves!
Stephan Minos
The best ting you can probably do is to maximize your final hours by engaging with every comment, sharing key milestones on social media, and sending a thank-you note to your early supporters – end your launch day with gratitude and momentum!
Susan R. Pruitt
Take a deep breath and start launching your product
Andrew Noah
Relax Relax and Relax
Good Luck. Be comfortable
Jayden Jameson
best of luck dear and don't take budden on your mind just relax and think positive.
FC_Andrew88
Congratulations on making it to the final stretch of your launch day! Here’s a tip: engage directly with your current audience. Take this time to respond to comments, thank your supporters, and perhaps do a quick live Q&A or AMA (Ask Me Anything) session if possible. This can keep the momentum going and provide a personal touch that people appreciate. Also, consider preparing a short 'thank you' message or post-launch summary to share on your launch page and social media. It's a nice way to wrap up the day, reflect on the achievements, and maintain the relationship with your audience for future updates. Good luck on closing the day strong!