In teamwork, what can be done to directly improve the efficiency of cooperation?

Eric Tung
32 replies

Replies

Eric Tung
I believe that multi-role collaboration document is an useful way to improve team efficiency. In this way,information transparency is easy and communication is live. Everything can be tracked by this document. Would like to discuss some useful multi-role documents.
Jason Lee
I think there are the following points: 1. Common goals, and everyone understands the same, no need to repeat explanation and communication. 2. Appropriate collaboration tools, such as slack, lark, etc., good collaboration tools can greatly reduce communication costs, especially remote collaboration. 3. Automate the process to minimize repetitive manual work.
Eric Tung
@jason_lee_3282 Appropriate collaboration tools is important, but tools shall be deeply used and suitable for most of the team.
Jason Lee
@new_user_2374cdb4e8ce5 Yes, It cannot be guaranteed that everyone's use and understanding of the tool is consistent, and an educational process is required.
Anne Broadwin
I think information transparency is always a key point. Organize kickoff meeting and weekly meetings to align the team on goals, roadmap, roles and progress, so that everyone knows where they stand and how they're contributing to the goal
Richard Gao
If you're a leader, then it's best to engage with your team and frequently to ensure they're communicating. It's also important to establish a means of communication that everyone uses. For example, slack seems to be the best for this, since you can have public channels where all team members see your post.
Witt Teo
1. Reasonable division of labor and clear responsibilities 2. Develop an efficient communication mechanism 3. Discover team bottlenecks 4. Periodic inspection and timely adjustment
Eric Tung
@witt_teo yes, clear responsibilities is a key point.
daniel roy
This answer is based on my experience working for some companies. (Indonesian case) 1. Create the framework, most divisions just focus on tasks and goals but sometimes they forget to create the framework. What kind of framework let's say in terms of meeting what should we discuss in the meeting, how we write the MOM, how do we report to the lead etc. 2. Door of communication, I'm working for an agency last year and there is no limit for task entry points. Sometimes the CEO or CTO can assign some tasks to a single division. Reduce the door will reduce the load, and improve the quality of work 3. Workload transparency, when I'm working at a Singapore digital agency they use excel to map a load of developers on a daily basis. I notice it gives the workload a great impact each project manager can easily know the load for each people.
Launching soon!
Teams today differ from teams in the past in the following ways: They are far more diverse, scattered, digital, and vibrant. Their ability to collaborate effectively depends on a basic set of skills. For improved efficiency, consider the following points: 1. Establish clear goals and objectives. 2. Communicate effectively. 3. Facilitate open dialogue and feedback. 4. Develop trust among team members. 5. Establish a shared sense of responsibility. 6. Establish roles and responsibilities for each team member. 7. Set deadlines and hold team members accountable. 8. Use effective problem-solving techniques. 9. Schedule regular meetings to discuss progress. 10. Celebrate successes.
Henry Miller
@qudsia_ali 👍. Yes, creating an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect is also important.
Seeing Chen
The starting point of doing things, if you think it is for others or the company, it is difficult to be very efficient, but if it is for your own life plan, it may be more efficient to do things for yourself
Vincent Chinc
1.Make a reasonable plan 2.Reasonable allocation of tasks 3.Appropriate incentives for performance
Harper Wang
the guys having the sme perception, working for the same objective.
Anna Chen
1、Set clear goals and objectives.2、Establish effective communication channels. 3、Clearly define roles and responsibilities.
Might Wilson product
I have the following suggestions: 1. Unify team goals and only take actions that are consistent with the goals. 2. Choose the right collaboration tools. 3. Keep the information flowing between team members and replace idle chat and pointless meetings with thoughtful answers. 4. Clean up team members who do not fit the culture. 5. Value learning and sharing.
Rebecca Tany
Communicate effectively, make sure your team members understand your goals and are able to effectively communicate with one another, whether it be through in-person conversations, emails, or video conferencing.
Anne Broadwin
@rebeccatany Agreed! communication is always important
Lydia Cohen
Communicate effectively. Make sure that team members have the information they need to complete their tasks and that they know how to reach out for help or clarification when needed.
Joe Shaw
Communicate effectively and establish roles and responsibilities for each team member.
Aaron Jackson
Rational division of labor and efficient communication