Important Poll, favorite task of the day!?

Murali Gottumukkala
48 replies
What is the one thing you love to do day in and day out? I personally love to check on positive customer feedback and product development. Feel free to add more

Replies

Priya Jamba
Hearing positive customer feedback is a great mood booster but coffee breaks come a close second tho :p
Murali Gottumukkala
Postive customer feedback is the source of my energy
Anoir Houmou
Team meetings, hearing feedback from RECRD's users and coffee breaks
Planning, wireframing, and reading developer docs
Farhat Jamil
I sell digital assets online. And my favourite part of the day is to see how many people came to my website or how many sales I got in the whole day. Really motivates me.
Harshavardhan Reddy
Positive customer feedback is the source of my energy
Kate Santoro
@swapdp_01 Agree, for me it's nice to review what I've done, organize myself, and get motivation for the following day. :)
Steeve
In your poll, it is missing "Celebrating" because every day we must celebrate little and big things! We are working to grow all together for the same cause, values, and to have fun.
Nikhil Mehra
Open Team Discussion Meetings, Growth Strategy and Working ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Karthik Tatikonda
Product development and then positive customer feedback.
Varun Varma
Every new sale & +ve customer feedback - hands down on these two
Maria Yermolenko
I would say all customer feedback, not only positive. Positive is nice to hear of course, but all the other comments can make us better (:
Apollon Latsoudis
Reviewing user creations on the software (memories as we call them). The insight gained from user creations is priceless. I regularly become amazed by the creativity of others as they use the software from a different perspective. That never gets old. I guess that would fit in the "Positive Customer Feedback" category
trerans abraham
Positive Customer Feedback.It expand my knowledge and ability. https://tractorsinfo.com/mathswa...
Hattie Sizemore
Coffee / cigarette breaks make my day
Mark Lamb
creativity activities like designing and strategizing. And on those special days, seeing a plan finally come to fruition
Guillaume Sรก
In-between 6 to 10, designing and coding!
Joseph Natoli
Nothing beats morning Coffee and Stretch time. ...except maybe my homemade Chai Tea in the afternoon! Anyone else? Totally off topic, and not wanting to self promote outside of my main job, but everyone needs a side hustle: https://chaiseph.com/ , if you live in Germany would love for you to check it out!
Carter Michael
Product development but after that, leaving my desk to get out of the house and get some coffee is a lifesaver.