If you were a business, what would you be?

Ksusha
34 replies
Let's dream up😁

Replies

Jefferson Vargas
Definitely I'd like to be a DAW company for music producers!
Paul Mit
Tesla based on blockchain 😀
Mike Hsiao
@mituhin Does driving also need a blockchain architecture? -。-
Paul Mit
@web3scan no idea, but word “blockchain” adds some value to every project
Nancy Perez
I love bars. :) ...Want to know Better Software Buying Guides.
Дмитрий Исаев
Stuff connecting with music exactly. Some musical edtech or music studio.
Ksusha
@easternleaves cool! u like music so much?
Andrew C.
i would be GOOGLE
Franziska Kroll
I would like to be an idea vending machine :)
Ksusha
@franziska_kroll hehe why the idea? why not a vending machine?
Franziska Kroll
@ksusha_golovchenko ah sorry just saw your comment now... maybe I just called it weird ... I think would just love to generate ideas for others, like you can come to me tell me what you need an idea for and then leave with one :) doing that all day would be so awesome 😊
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I'd be the best chocolate-producing firm in India with the best taste in the world.
Ana Lili
I want to be a source of inspiration. 1v1 battle
lanang ari
might be Apply.app for me 😁
Marta Marchuk
i would be a luxury spa with coffeeshop & restaurant
Ksusha
@marta_tasks_ninja because u like coffee & to eat? 😄
Alejandro Bejarano
Salesforce! They are such an incredible industry leader, philanthropic initiatives and with a more than excellent brand image :P
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
Something that would be either feeding people or cleaning the ocean. Or both :)
Alessandro Canella
I’ve always been a keen learner, with a hunger to learn and acquire new skills. Being an actively social person I loved to engage with people around the world through social platforms but it was not turning out to be productive enough. So I ended up landing on some online learning platforms where I could gain some knowledge but in an isolated environment. So I wish to redirect media usage towards something that adds value to every learner’s life. I am a platform that is a combination of “Social” and “learning” where I could introduce a DYNAMIC way of learning. Something exciting is coming soon, so PH family, stay tuned! 🙂
Nikita Brikman
Whether you are looking for an Ecommerce solution, Marketing Automation tool, Payment Gateway solution or VOIP solution to take your business to the next level our indepth guides can help. https://softwarecosts.com/
Selin Anil
I would definitely be mine. Not even for the product. But for the team <3