If you're planning to grow in Twitter in 2023, come say Hello.

Being active on Twitter is one of my best decisions in 2022. I used to have a couple of hundred followers and wholly ignored the platform—I didn't think anyone would care about what I had to say. In 2022, I was a nobody. In the last 40 weeks, My 100 followers grew to 1,300 (+32 per week). All by organic means—no paid ads and no gimmicks. It's been an incredible journey since then, with so many new friendships and collaborations and customers and fans who have discovered me through Twitter. Nowadays, I get more than 100k monthly impressions, and 100% organic growth, and most of my customers are from Twitter—without paid ads and influencers! If you're planning to get active on Twitter, you need a support group—and we can help you with that. "Twitter is not a content media platform. It's a SOCIAL media platform," says Dagobert Renouf. "You gotta be social and make friends who will cheer for you." I want to create one such community for indie-makers, solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, and creators. Comment below if you want in! I will keep it free for the first 50 folks and charge a membership fee to help me run this group. In this community -TALK Twitter -make new FRIENDSHIPS -SUPPORT each other -LEARN Twitter Marketing P.S.- I have been building communities for the past two years. C3 community of community builders, home to 800+ members, built by me.