🙋 If you're new to Product hunt, tell us about yourself here! 🎤 Let's get to know each other!

Eugene Lipski
99 replies

Replies

Abhishek Jha
It's been 8 months since being a member of PH. I am Abhishek, a student currently in 10th grade, and have been pursuing AI for a few months. Have been creating, multiple AI projects, and have coded 100+ websites. You may check out my projects, all bootstrapped, and made by only a solo maker! It's been fun on PH! Thanks to @rrhoover , @rajiv_ayyangar and @producthunt !
Nicolò Marchesi
I worked for a small IT cloud consulting company that now has 50 people. Since from day 0 (and what got me in) was the passion of one of the other founders to create products for cloud devs, I jumped right in. 3 years ago, after a failed project that could have been a really big impact (we marketed it as engineers... f**k we were idiots) we co-founded a company for building cloud tools, and we're now launching it :)
Shinny
@pethron Ooooh interesting product, added myself to the notify list! If you're interested in iOS apps I'm launching something tomorrow :)
ISTIAK AHMAD
@pethron Wow, talk about turning setbacks into comebacks! Your journey from a small IT cloud consulting company to co-founding a cloud tools company is nothing short of inspiring.
Daxeel Soni
@pethron Notified. I will support when you launch. Good luck!
Mertcan Esmergül
I've been a member of PH since 2014! Though I was not very active until last month. I'm a digital product designer who built a few indie products. One of them will be launching through the end of December!
@sitenley Hi how do you get the (launching soon!) thing ?
Max Cameron
@patnishubh @sitenley Yeah so you can only get the flair if you're launching in 30 days or less. Here's a question though - can you put up your launch page and still be hunted by someone else?
ISTIAK AHMAD
@sitenley Welcome back to the PH stage after all these years! Your journey as a digital product designer and the upcoming launch in December sounds like a fantastic comeback. Can't wait to witness the magic you're about to unleash.
Kane
I used to work for a multinational company and left with a team of 500 people in the product and R&D center. Over the past two years, I've been involved in startups, and my last venture successfully secured a large amount of funding. However, due to certain reasons, I had to leave the last company. Recently, I decided to start from scratch, delving into AI research while creating products at my own discretion. Currently, I'm preparing to launch a new product. In the coming months, I plan to focus on launching and everything related to the ChatGPT user community. I already launched one last month and have been generating some recurring income, which is a promising start. I also hope that gapier.com, which I'm currently developing, will have good fortune. thx.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@blueeon Wow, what a journey! From leading a 500-strong team at a multinational to diving into startups, securing funding, and now venturing into AI research, that's some serious entrepreneurial spirit!
Volodymyr Kuzmenko
I spent 15 years in an outsourcing company managing software engineering teams for small start-ups and big enterprises. Quit in 2020 and started our startup studio together with partners. Now, we have good results with mental health apps and are working on kids' entertainment apps and games — our first game to be launched soon.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@volodymyr_kuzmenko 15 years of shaping software engineering teams, and now diving into a startup studio with a focus on mental health apps and kids' entertainment? That's not just a career shift; it's a creative evolution!
ISTIAK AHMAD
@volodymyr_kuzmenko @alessio_mavica Cool and useful product for IT agencies really. Looking forward to your launch ( :
Had a intereting 2023 ya'll started a company, got into a month long accelerator, took 8 months off uni. Built it for 2 months. Co-founder left, no funding Got a job, it was shit, left in a month Created my first saas, beta live at resme.xyz Will launch it soon :)
ISTIAK AHMAD
@patnishubh What a rollercoaster ride of a year! Starting a company, accelerator adventures, a brief uni hiatus, and now diving into your first SaaS venture. sounds promising, and the imminent launch is the next exciting chapter
@eugene_lipski Hey thnx a lot. Can't wait to see what AI Wathful Companion can do! By the way, I would seperate the words on your page to make it more readable
Eugene Lipski
@patnishubh Thank you so much! Do you men words on the slides?
@eugene_lipski No your launching soon page has AIWatchfulCompanion which is harder to read. I think it'll be better to write AI Watchful Companion
Rajeev Sharma
Hey there! I'm a product manager at Adpushup, an adtech firm recently acquired by Geniee Group. On the side, I'm diving into the creator economy with a startup project. What's keeping you busy these days?
ISTIAK AHMAD
@rajeev_reeach Hey! That's quite a dynamic combo. Currently, I'm busy spreading the good vibes and engaging in all things creativity ( :
Eugene Lipski
@rajeev_reeach Hey! The expertise in economy is very strong skill. I think you will help startups a lot
Rajeev Sharma
@eugene_lipski totally agreed, bdw what are your thoughts on this?
Rajeev Sharma
@istiakahmad could you please recommend some here?
Tanya I
I'm here to be the first to find cool new products and get the benefits of using them while they're still popular
Eugene Lipski
@tataiv Haha, sounds like a working strategy. Ride the technology and capitalize on it before anyone else
Ilyes Ouhadj
Not really new, but I'd love to welcome everybody to our great community!
Max Cameron
I'm one of those people who have had a PH account forever but haven't been active until recently. I'm building a product that helps PMs extract insights from problem interviews as well as a trained User Researcher. PMs who use our product lead more interviews and speed up their discovery cycle. We're just starting to let beta users test our product as of this week and our launch is going to be mid-February. I'm excited and terrified!
ISTIAK AHMAD
@maxcameron Welcome back to the PH action! Your product sounds like a game-changer for PMs, and the fact that beta testing is underway is a big step! Embrace the excitement and a hint of terror—it's all part of the entrepreneurial rollercoaster. Wishing you a fantastic journey leading up to the mid-February launch! Lets connect everywhere possible ( :
Eugene Lipski
@maxcameron I absolutely understand your wibe. It's realy difficult but very interesting, Never give up!
Shinny
Hi! Just joined a few days ago, I'm a software eng focusing on well crafted iOS apps!
Shinny
@eugene_lipski Hi Eugene! I was just outraged that the default voice notes app provided by apple didn't provide transcriptions so I decided to make an app that did myself! What about you, what are you launching?
Eugene Lipski
@shinny I agree with you! If you want to have something great do it youself haha :) I outraged the fact that infant and elderly care devices realize that LTV is not very long and so seek only to sell as many of their devices as possible instead of making them much more useful. I'm going to disrupt that
Viktar Patotski
I'm Viktar. I have a background in Software Development and architecture. I started programming 30 years ago, and I still haven't lost my passion. I have a passion for creating efficient software solutions. Nice to meet you all, Product Builders!
Eugene Lipski
@xp_vit Hey Viktar! Most importantly, the passion for what you love to do and for life will never fade!
Konrad S.
I'm a scientist by training (studied Physics, then got my PhD in theoretical computer science) and have developed Android apps for many years more as a hobby. About two years ago I decided to concentrate on software development for a time and created App Finder https://skyica.com/appfinder, which is now the most advanced and comprehensive search engine for Android apps. Jonined PH for the launch this October, now starting a PR campaign.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@konrad_sx Wow, a fusion of science and app wizardry! Your journey from theoretical computer science to crafting the most advanced Android app search engine is truly fascinating. Lets connect everywhere possible, would love to support your launch.
Konrad S.
@istiakahmad I followed you on PH. What and when will you launch?
Konrad S.
@eugene_lipski Compared to some other thinks it's not that complicated, and I could build on advanced and reliable solutions like PostgreSQL. But I certainly leaned much and am looking forward to more complicated projects :)
ISTIAK AHMAD
@konrad_sx Followed back buddy ( : . I'm working on a whatsapp outreach application. Still on development stage, hopefully will be launching in 2 months.
Terry Hu
hi eugene! just joined PH about 45 minutes ago (but who's counting..) soo happy to see this headline :) i'm terry, i'm an actor and also a startup junkie! went to ucla for undergrad where i got my neuroscience degree...was gonna go to physical therapy school afterwards but deferred to pursue acting & picked up an internship at a startup (jumpcut HQ) to support myself. been an actor ever since but alsooo fell in love w startups -- currently building a relationship wellness app where you and your loved ones plant virtual trees together and keep them alive by sending regular updates to each other :) what's your story?
Eugene Lipski
@huisterry Hey Terry! Thank you! That's a very interesting story! Did you know that startups are an order of magnitude more complicated than a salaried job?
Karl Wang
I have worked as software developer and data scientist before. Now I'm building a Notion integration that allows people to query Notion database using SQL. It's still work in progress, I hope I can finish the demo next week.
Eugene Lipski
@thinking_aloud Hey Karl! Sound good. When were you planning to launch?
Karl Wang
@eugene_lipski I’m still working on the MVP, hopefully I can finish it this month. Are you a Notion user? Do you know sql?
Karl Wang
@istiakahmad thanks, are you using Notion or sql?
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey Eugene, Nice to meet you. I'm pretty new to the community and on a 31 day streak currently 😅. I'm a bootstrapped learner ( as a entrepreneur ) for several years in tech industry and learned things by trial and error. Currently at the development stage for my first product launch in PH ( : Looking forward to connect with everyone and stay in touch ( : Lets connect everywhere possible, shall we?
Hussein Hashish
havent been a member on PH for long, but got to meet and connect with lots of amazing humans so far! im launching a blockchain powered loyalty app very soon and very excited!
Velusamy Subramaniam
I have been a member of this company since 2015, but my level of activity has been relatively low. I joined the company as the 25th employee when I was a fresher. I have accumulated over 14 years of experience within the company, where I am currently leading a team of 200+ individuals. My current role is the product head for BoldDesk, a customer service software. We are scheduled for the BoldDesk launch in first week of December. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Matej Cabadaj
Hello everyone! I am a student and a freelancer for over 3 years. Focused on monetizing content online and helping to do the same for others. Right now I am working on a new product that I am looking forward to present to you all in Q1 2024! :-) Anyone who is interested in some networking- let's connect on Linkedin!
Atif Qureshi
Hi, i am a digital marketing professional with a decade's experience recently launched a digital marketing agency MarketingOceans to provide tailored marketing solutions to small business owners at max possible lowest rates.
Eugene Lipski
@atif_qureshi2 Hey Atif! What is your goals in PH?