If you’re job hunting or looking to hire employees. kindly read the comments below!

emmanuel Onuoha
2 replies
Hi, this is me shooting my personal shot. I am a community manager with 6 years of experience building communities for startups on social media and Discord. I am currently dabbling with product management as I’m almost done with the Google certification course on project management. I have a personal social media audience of over 100,000 followers on top social media platforms. My personal twitter has an audience of 54k+ organic followers. This goes to show my prowess in community building. My streak ratio and activities on Product Hunt as an active and supportive member of the community, has led to my immense growth on here which reflects in my follower ratio. I am looking to join a startup team who’s searching for my service as a community manager, where I can showcase my skills and talents in building out engaged communities for your startups product. If you are hiring, I can work on trial bases. If you’re open to trying me out. I can work full time if that’s also what you’re looking out for.

Replies

Cillian Burns
Out of all the communities you have built, what was your favourite? perhaps you could describe that journey