If you're a creator you will love what I've built!

Vanessa Franz
4 replies
Hello, makers! πŸ‘‹πŸš€ Have you ever been frustrated when it comes to building your personal brand? 🀯 Does it feel like you're just Tweeting or posting into the void with no way of getting measurable feedback to tweak or pivot your content strategy? πŸ”„ I've built a platform that will help you, a creator, get real-time audience feedback while growing your personal brand online - for free! πŸ’₯ Introducing Privy! πŸŽ‰ Think of it as Trustpilot, but tailored specifically for creators. Privy lets you collect reviews, engage with your audience, and gain valuable feedback that can help you make better content for your audience. πŸš€ Not only this, but it also opens up the possibility for you to create content that will win new fans, and expand your reach like never before! 🌍 Here are some awesome features that you can expect from Privy: Collect and showcase reviews easily 🌟 Engage with your audience through a simple interface πŸ‘₯ Gain insights and analytics to tweak your content strategy πŸ“Š Build your community and foster meaningful relationships πŸ’¬ So, are you excited to take your personal brand to the next level? πŸš€ I would be thrilled if you could join me in the discussion on Product Hunt and share your thoughts, ideas, and experiences about content creation and personal branding! πŸ—¨οΈπŸ‘©β€πŸ’» Mark your calendars for July 26th! πŸ—“οΈ That’s when Privy is launching, and I invite you to be a part of this journey as we unveil a platform that’s set to revolutionize the way creators engage with their audience. πŸŽ‰ Also, give Privy a follow so you can be the first to know about updates, features, and tips on how to leverage the platform for your personal brand! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

John McTavish
Awesome launch plan Vanessa! If you're curious about the back story on Privy, I interviewed Vanessa last month to find out what inspired the idea and why she's excited to build it. Check it out here: https://shipandsip.substack.com/...
Namrata Arya
Hi Vanessa, I can’t seem to open the URL on my PH app. Could you check if it’s the correct one?
Namrata Arya
@privy_reviews found both :) Thanks! Privy sounds like a great concept. Have subscribed to the waiting list on the website. Good luck for the launch!