If you had to choose only 1 social network what would you choose and why?

Sveta Bay
72 replies

Replies

Jean Paul Mugizi
instagram - I get my twitter and tiktok content there too as well haha
Espresso Doppio
LinkedIn - nonanonymous, usually high-quality discussion, enormous business potential.
Sveta Bay
@espresso2doppio It seems like I'm using another LikedIn, I only see ctrl-c ctrl-v content 😅
Khalid Belghiti
@espresso2doppio Linkedin is becoming the most toxic social network in my opinion. But as it's "professional", it's less scrutinized compared to the others.
Samir Al-Battran
Twitter, it's open and can build different kind of relationships
Sveta Bay
@albattran yeah, I'd also choose Twitter. Good for both fun and education
Wajiha Haider
LinkedIn - helps you build connections, network from anywhere
Clotilde Marès
Pro : LinkedIn Private : Instagram Sorry, I can't chose one 😜
Sveta Bay
@clotilde_mares hahaha but that's the main question!
Om Wow
Twitter, mostly because I find that for the topics I'm interested in, they typically have the best experts on their. I'm using social media mostly to learn / stay up to date, and for that purpose Twitter is great.
Nicole Chaplin
LinkedIn - As a get older I desire less noise
Phillip Stemann 🚀 Planzer.io
Twitter, without a second of a doubt. I'm into tech and software, which is happening on Twitter. Reddit could be as well, but I like the vibe of Twitter more.
Marty Schneider
@phillipstemann how do you organize all of the information? lists? I find it to be low information density since i have to scroll and scroll and scroll to get to everything. No at-a-glance or anything like reddit for example.
Andrea Todorova
Professional: LinkedIn or Twitter Private: TikTok :)
Beba T
Twitter, it's a channel for everything - news, entertainment and professional opportunities.
Arpan
Instagram for sure
Akshay Thakor
LinkedIn for the BEST organic reach! 🚀
Linkedin, it becomes a most powerful social network as I believe, it boosts communication.
Zeng
Twitter is my online social media account, I never have one before. So it is easy to me.😉
Nico Spijker
Instagram from 2017 (one can be hopeful) 🥲
Tanya Kapoor
I will choose Instagram. It provides brilliant content for marketers and is an essential platform for any business. You can learn a lot from this social media platform.
Jimmy
pinterest Users from America
Mark Schreier
I’m stuck with Fb/Meta. Because that’s what my old friends like me use and I’m not exactly tech savvy.