If you had the time, what skill would you choose to learn?

maryam sh
22 replies

Replies

Sanuj Bansal
I would love to learn music and guitar. For all those who says coding, I would say try using no-code platforms for web development. Hard core coding has too many nuances and might take years to be proficient.
Pragruthaa Rabichandran
Web development. There are so many tutorials available. I've always wanted to but never found the time.
Sidharth Jain
@pragruthaa definitely! Don't you think it's hard to know where to start or even where to go to next after competing one tutorial though?
Pragruthaa Rabichandran
@sidjjj I've never had issues with where to start as everything would be new to me but at times when I take up advanced tutorials, I find that not very helpful. This has not always been the case. Just experienced it once in a while.
Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
Community building. I think is one of the hardest skills to have.
Hemant Warier
If I had the time, I would choose to learn the skill of coding. I've always been fascinated by the idea of creating something from nothing, and coding allows me to do just that. With coding, I can turn my ideas into reality and build things that can be used by people all around the world. I've dabbled in coding before, but I've never had the opportunity to really dive deep and master it. That's why, if I had the time, I would choose to learn coding and become an expert in it. I would start by learning the fundamentals, such as data structures, algorithms, and programming languages like Python or Java. From there, I would explore different areas of software development, such as web development, mobile app development, or even artificial intelligence and machine learning. Learning coding would not only be a personal accomplishment for me, but it would also open up a whole new world of opportunities and possibilities. I could use my skills to build my own software and sell it, or I could use it to solve problems and make a difference in the world. Overall, if I had the time, learning the skill of coding would be my top choice. It's a challenging and rewarding field that has the potential to change my life in so many ways.
Richard Gao
Programming. More specifically, whatever language is the best for developing web apps, and apps in general.
Nick Mazikov
The most important thing for startup founders is finding investment. And that is exactly the problem our company solves. Just read our blog - it will answer many of your questions
Tanya Kapoor
I would like to learn a new language
Ekaterina Kobrina
Good question. My answer is no skill. I have time for any skills I really need and want to learn. If I don't have time, it means I don't need to learn this. Being kinda of a buzzkill but that's my truth 🙂 (Though web development seems right to me at the moment)
Sidharth Jain
UI/UX because of the power of good design. Exactly why we launched PathFinder (https://thepathfinderproject.co.uk/) to link online resources (courses, videos, text articles etc.) allowing you to up-skill. Help us help you and build a community of builders & learners!