If you had the opportunity to create any application or software, what would it be?

Viola Schoell
24 replies

Replies

David G. Simmons
This is exactly how I got to where I am! 3 companies in a row wanted a tool to create URLs with UTM tracking codes, and have them turned into QR codes. As I refined it more and more, it turned into qr-builder.io which I’m launching this week!
Ted Schaefer
@stain oof. yes, but i'd also prefer if we never created sapient AI. ethics around it are gonna get weird...
Ted Schaefer
@stain for sure, and i love AI; helping people to learn with AI is what StudyWise is all about. i'm not looking forward to the period where we have created beings that are as intelligent and self-aware as humans, but locked in computers - infinitely copied, used for generating cat videos, and unceremoniously reset. humanity doesn't have a strong track record when it comes to civil rights.
Sadath N
Design system related product
alex Ivanovski
There few different things i would like to work on these days. First of all i would like to understand how the revolutionparts customer service works and what is the basis of their algorithm. Creating a similar software in other branches would be great. Hopefully someone will be able to do it.
Babak
Social Media
Rupal Saini
It would involve managing my entire tech stack in one place, including statistics on my daily usage of these tools, subscriptions, etc.
Marco Varela
Something about personal motivation
vijay rane
delta executor website is the most sought-after Roblox agent. However it has just been accessible for a couple of months, its prominence has outperformed that of the Roblox capers wink mod apk is fundamentally a free video altering portable application for Android, created by Meitu Ltd. China.
mikeharing
What a thought-provoking question! If given the chance, I'd develop a productivity app tailored for students, integrating features like task management, study aids, and progress tracking to enhance learning efficiency from herb grinder. It'd aim to streamline academic pursuits and foster a more organized.
Chris Liam
It would be related to Education
Ryan Zhang
If I had the opportunity, I'd create an app that seamlessly integrates mental health tools with daily activities, making self-care as routine as checking the weather. This would empower individuals to prioritize their well-being without feeling overwhelmed by the process.
Max
I will definitely recreate Photoshop using AI, and that's exactly what Stylar is doing!
Yami Sun
Launching soon!
The one I'm creating now.🎉We're launching "Cascad3 - A decentralized inspiration-driven publishing platform" on Product Hunt soon. Let's collaborate! I would appreciate your support and feedback by clicking the "Notify Me" button to stay tuned and be the first to know when Cascad3 debuts on the stage.👇 producthunt.com/products/cascad3 Thank you! Best regards, Yami