If you had $1 billion, would you still be doing what you are doing now?

Mahsima Dastan
26 replies
I know the answer of many makers is yes, I do the same, because our world is a little different from the normal world

Replies

Semyon Fridman
I'd like to think I'd still be innovating and creating, just with more resources to make even bigger impacts.
Tornike Tsiramua
Probably would do the same, but in a better way. it might enable me to invest in even more exciting projects and make a positive impact on a larger scale.
Moaaz Soliman
I would still do it, yet, would do it faster. Wouldn't need to overplan for contingencies.
Artyom Sviridov
Nope. I'd buy a house somewhere in the small town and would live the rest of my life peacefully doing whatever.
Jan Leonovich
Definitely. When I have a million, there will still be a lot of things to improve in the world.
Mansi Trivedi
Yeah, I'll try to do it better and less stresses but I'd still do everything I'm doing for sure! šŸ˜‡šŸ˜…
Jawad Tijani
Probably, but I would be on the investing side most likely and would get to fund great projects.
Niyi Sodipe
Yea, I'd be doing the same thing but on a different scale. šŸ¤” I would also create a VC fund that invests $5,000 - $10,000 in startups during their "friends and family stage".
Arz
Yes, I would :)
Ryan Yu
We will do it, much faster and way better.
Jessica Liu
I may invest in what I am doing and what I am interested. Then buy a big house for me and my family, and travel around the world.
Nick
I'd be doing the same thing, I would just own the University that I was working at.
Theressa Torres
I'd continue making, but you'd find me exploring the world for inspiration while working on new projects.
AmazingSylvia
Yes, I will. I am doing this because of love. I think AI is the future! And it is somehow pretty cool to help people save time and money or fix their problem by using the latest AI tech. Honestly speaking, I kind of love this feeling!
Erick Philbert
I think I'll doing it but more better than before...
Hussein Hashish
probably wont be on product hunt lol
Kia Kamgar
Nope. I'd buy a house on a mountain in Spain and look after dogs.