If you got an all-paid 1-week break to do whatever you wanted, what would you do?

Adithya Narayanan
24 replies
I'll go first: write the outline for a book that is at the back of my head and I haven't managed to articulate or make notes about!

Replies

Aruna Chawla (she/her)
I would do nothing. Nothing at all. Zilch.
Murali Gottumukkala
vacation with family or friends
Felix
ChatGPT says: As a language model AI, I do not have physical body so I cannot do activities like you do. But, If I were a human I would probably use the time to travel and explore a new place, or spend time with family and friends, or perhaps use the opportunity to relax and unwind. Additionally, I would also take time to pursue some of my hobbies and interests such as reading or playing music.
Felix
@adithya_narayanan1 One week is such a short time. Probably I'd take the time to solve all these small problems that are constantly in the back of my head such as comparing insurance policies etc. :D
Daniel
Travelling is awesome!
Daniel
@adithya_narayanan1 I have no Idea for now a place in Europe what about you?
Richard Gao
Probably work on my startup (evoke-app.com) honestly lol. One week is a great time to grow and develop.
HAROON Khan
I would travel to someplace new and explore the local culture, eat delicious food, take lots of pictures, go hiking in nature spots that are off-the-beaten path.
Aakarsh Yadav
Buy a tent then learn how to pitch it. Then rent a car, and pack it with a week worth of supplies. Travel with my dog to the remotest areas and barbecue, read, hike etc.
Adithya Narayanan
Love it! It’s the best way to re-energise oneself :)
David Cagigas
Trip to a mediterranean isle...
Anna Chen
Different arrangements have been made at different times, and I will go to a new place for a vacation or to relax my mood in the appropriate season. But no matter what kind of arrangement, delicious food is essential.
Sherry Xena
I want to go to a resort to relax myself