If you could solve one pain point in your current social media strategy, what would it be?

Samir Al-Battran
44 replies

Replies

Marcus Barber
Depends on timing 1) Write once, publish often. That's the challenge of trying to cover all your chosen platforms in one go 2) Consistency for publication That's the challenge of keeping up the tempo when you're busy doing real work
Gloria G
Create video content faster.. It's really useful, but cost a lot of time.
Chalie Clark
Improving the consistency of our posting schedule is my main goal.
Iqra Arif
I'd like to incorporate video content effectively into our strategy.
Irsa Doham
Our social media advertising needs better targeting for improved ROI.
Samir Al-Battran
@irsa_doham thanks for sharing Irsa. I believe better targeting comes from having a better understanding of the demographics of our users/prospects.
Jos Bish
I'm working on aligning our social media strategy with our broader marketing goals.
Samir Al-Battran
@jos_bish that's a great objective, Jos! Many think that social media is a PR tool not a marketing tool, but used properly it can be the ultimate marketing strategy.
David Haber
Cracking the code for virality with YT shorts and TikTok ;-)
Henna Grey
Coming up with new ideas.
Samir Al-Battran
@henna_grey @isabel_hely so true! But a famous guy once said "Good artists copy, great artists steal"
Stephen Maden
Know who the audience are, what they want, and what they struggle with
Jad Sanaknaki
Consistency and constant creativity
Daniel Hunt
Working out which of our content has a cheaper CTR
Leena Chitnis
Figuring out content pillars and then hiring one dedicated social media manager to be on top of them. Also, content. How to keep generating content of value, esp when you only have one product to offer.
Prem Saini
Our main social media challenge is producing more engaging content, particularly videos. Videos have a greater impact on our audience and allow us to engage on a deeper level.
Jad Sanaknaki
Hello Samir, I would say consitency with publishing content has been a pain point for us.
Heleana Grace
If I could solve one pain point in my social media strategy, it'd definitely be consistently churning out fresh and engaging video content. It's such a balancing act to keep things creative while also staying on-brand. Anyone else feeling the video content crunch? 😅
Prema Toppo
Aim to enhance content relevance, timing, and interaction to foster meaningful connections, boost reach, and drive conversions.
Kausik Raj
A clear-cut social media content plan for the next few days. Bcz coming up with new plans is always very hard to crack it in social media strategy. Let me know if you have any tips for this one."