If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

Sahil Shah
85 replies

Replies

Zhao Naomi
I would say “Super Lucky“.
John Finch
I'd go with mind reading. The ability to understand what others are truly thinking could be a game-changer in personal and professional interactions. Though, it might also come with its fair share of challenges and ethical dilemmas.
Sadam Ali
Super intelligence would be my superpower of choice.
Yevhen Melnychenko
Sometimes I want to be invisible. But if we talk about useful superpowers, super health and / or so that the body can not be overloaded (even without sleep). Too many hours of sleep per day, and so much could be done)
Sahil Shah
@mailywizard Seems funny you know anytime anywhere 😁
Owen Keller
Given the opportunity, I would choose the power of teleportation as my ultimate superpower. The freedom to instantly travel to any place on Earth would open up incredible adventures.
Zain alam
Healing powers, for sure! The world could use more compassion and the ability to heal would allow me to make a real difference in people's lives. From physical wounds to emotional scars, I'd be there to mend them all.
Sophiko Jeiranashvili
Soaring (flying) without limitations – that's the dream! I've always envisioned reaching for the sky and venturing far beyond our galaxy.
Tobe Royal
Being invisible will be my top priority.
Sahil Shah
@tobe_royal3 😁 May you tell us why?
Steve Lou
Learning a new language in seconds.
Abdul Razzaq
I would like to fly, like a dragon 😁
I would love to have the ultimate consciousness of physical creation and beyond
Chad Lynch
it would be the ability to instantly understand and communicate in any language, allowing me to connect with people from all cultures and unlock the wealth of human knowledge and expression.
John Cox
Always Time travel!!!
Rok Bozic
I was discussing something like this 2 days ago - definitely having the ability to stop time when I want! In exchange that my biological clocks till ticks, I would still do it at some times when I need it.
Sergey Firkin
Understand when people are lying.
Nancy Powell
See the future. LOL