If you could give your younger self advice about personal growth, what would it be?

Elijah Joseph
16 replies

Replies

Aloukik Bhatnagar
focusing on one day a time, nothing is constant. Choose people wisely.
Erick Philbert
I would advise myself to read more books and practise gratitude...
Xavier JJ
I would tell myself every single problems are small in the long run. And I should read more books.
Saif Ullah Khalid
Don't waste your time in procrastinating. Start acting today.
Julia Suontama
Don't rush too much with self-improvement, and drive yourself near to burnout. You will improve, as a curious mind you are. Oh, little Julia would have been saved from so much stress if she only realized this and stopped comparing herself to others who were further.
Sandy Kong
You possess the needed strength and capability to embrace those opportunities. Do not turn them away.
If you are truly passionate about something, go for it, read and learn a lot about it, it will pay off✨
Stefiny Scot
You are strong and capable enough to seize those opportunities. Do not dismiss them.
George Burmistrov
Don't be such an asshole and put more passion into who & what you trully love
Reid C
My advice would be stop competing with everyone else you're only competing against yourself. And to stop focusing on being the smartest in the room, and focus on being the fastest to learn.
Alex von Reiche
It's ok to work on one thing and get really good at it rather than starting 5 things and not going anywhere.
Ananda_H
I love this kind of question, and love more seeing all the answers. For me, it would be going to the unknown territory, and just take it all in.
hayato onodera
Always think independently.
Mansi Trivedi
Stop panicking! You'll probably figure it out!