If you could create any product to solve a problem you've personally encountered, what would it be?

Tristan Bliss
2 replies
If you could create any product to solve a problem you've personally encountered, what would it be? Think about a specific challenge or inconvenience you've faced in your daily life or work. Imagine you have the power to develop a solution that addresses this problem in a unique and innovative way. This could be an opportunity to unleash your creativity and come up with a product idea that could potentially make a positive impact on others facing similar difficulties. Share your vision for this product, how it would solve the problem, and any unique features or benefits it would offer. Let's explore the realm of possibilities and hear your brilliant ideas!

Replies

Janine N
That's a great question! Will be curious to see what everyone comments on here. I guess I have already chosen the problem I want to solve and it's oversaturated, noisy online platforms that lure you in to do one thing and then bombard you with ads and don't care about how you as a consumer do your research and make your decisions. That's why we have created Liffery. We have launched today and are currently on #2 if you want to check it out :)
Tristan Bliss
@janine_nitz HeyJanine, Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my question! I really appreciate your thoughtful answer. It's great to hear that you've already chosen a problem to solve, and your solution, Liffery, sounds fantastic. Congratulations on the launch and reaching #2! That's an impressive achievement. I'll definitely check it out and explore how Liffery can help address the issues of oversaturated online platforms. Once again, thank you for sharing your innovative development and for being a part of this conversation. Wishing you continued success with Liffery! Best regards, Tristan