If you could create a startup for any ridiculous idea, what would it be?

Aizhan Asanbaeva
12 replies
πŸš€ Have a crazy startup idea? Share it with me! Sometimes the most ridiculous ideas can turn into successful startups, so don't be afraid to let your creativity run wild. I'll even start - my crazy startup idea involves a robot chef that cooks meals based on your mood πŸ€–πŸ‘¨β€πŸ³. So what's your crazy idea? Share it with the Product Hunt community now!

Replies

Kristina Buyvich
AI that will analyze song lyrics from a psychological standpoint, search for dependencies, traumas, and other psychological factors in the text. Then a verdict: worth listening or not
Aizhan Asanbaeva
@christinabuivich Great idea! An AI that analyzes song lyrics from a psychological standpoint could revolutionize how we understand and appreciate music.
Shubham Pratap Singh
Robot chef that cooks meals based on my mood, that will be awesome @asanbaevazhan 😍
Noah Hoffmeyer
@asanbaevazhan @shubham_pratap OpenAI powered robot chefπŸ˜‚ I'll be your first buyer!
Aizhan Asanbaeva
@shubham_pratap Thank You! What's your crazy idea?
Shubham Pratap Singh
@asanbaevazhan a robotics camera on every street which will analyze human action. Any unwanted and illegal behavior captured, it will report to nearest police station automatically and also alarm a siren on that street with a video message to local people of that street so everyone will get informed and take quick action together.
Brandon Scott
My idea would be a robot that you can send into deep space and control / see everything from its view via a VR headset.
Aizhan Asanbaeva
@skillprepare Thanks! Your idea of a VR-controlled robot for deep space exploration is amazing - the potential for exploration and discovery is limitless!
Shantanu Bhosale
An app that suggests nearby places to travel based on weather
Kathy Turner
I've always thought it would be hilarious to start a company that delivers personalized, customized birthday cakes to people's offices or homes. The cakes would have the person's face printed on them using edible ink, so they could literally have their cake and eat their face too!