If you could choose to be any famous entrepreneur, which entrepreneur would you choose to be?

Vlad Golub
31 replies
E.g. "Elon Musk because he is so cool!"

Replies

Andrea Aceves
Vera Wang sheer everything!
I'd choose to be Oprah Winfrey because who wouldn't want to be a media mogul with a net worth of over $2 billion? Plus, I'd love to have my own favourite things list and give away cars to my audience ๐Ÿ˜‚ #goals
Masios
Elon Musk, because he is a genius and certainly there would be interesting topics to talk about
I would choose to be Vitalik Buterin because he's a web3 boss =)
Bezos cos Iโ€™ll have my own personal Jeffrey soundtrack and an evil laugh
Ferrari Enzo. An accomplished racing driver, engineer, racing team director, and manufacturer. โ€œAsk a child to draw a car, and certainly he will draw it redโ€ - Legend
Majid
Not a famous entrepreneur, but an unbelievable designer - Dieter Rams.
Hashnimo
Elon Musk once said: "You don't wanna be me."
@hashnimo "Don't worry Elon, we don't want to be you" - just the owner of a couple of Teslas and maybe a Mars ticket. Keep doing your thing, we'll admire from here ๐Ÿ˜œ
Hossein Yazdi
I guess I would choose Elon Musk! Since although he's a multi-billionaire and a really smart person, I've never seen him arrogant. In-opposite, I've seen him being funny sometimes.
@hosseinyazdi Elon is the perfect blend of genius and goofiness. Plus, who wouldn't want to ride in a CyberTruck? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Zorin Vlad
I would choose to be Sara Blakely, the founder of Spanx, because she built a billion-dollar business from scratch and empowers women through her products.
Shubham Sonar
@garyvee without a second thought.
@qr2zofficial @garyvee is the man with the plan, the wine with the dine, and the hustle with the muscle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€ Hope he will join our discussion! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž
Fadi Al Khoury
I believe that every entrepreneur has their unique journey and challenges that they have overcome to reach their success. While it's tempting to want to be someone else, I believe in embracing my own strengths and abilities to pave my path to success. That being said, I do admire the work and achievements of many famous entrepreneurs, including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Richard Branson, among others. Their ability to innovate and disrupt industries has inspired many entrepreneurs, including myself, to think outside the box and pursue their passions relentlessly.
Adam Kershner
Not necessarily trying to be someone else, but I have a lot of admiration for MrBeast - the best creatorpreneur :)
@adamthecreator or Andrew Tate?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Adam Kershner
@realvladgolub I've been able to stay out of his clutches to this point XD (resisting the temptation to google him)
Artur Romanov
I would choose John Carmack - a distinguished programmer and entrepreneur, particularly for his work on game engines and 3D graphics technology. Not many people outside of programming/gaming circles know him, but he co-founded and acted as CTO of id Software, the company which developed the most influential games of all time, such as Doom and Quake (especially Doom, just so good!). He then worked at Meta on cutting-edge tech related to Virtual Reality. Despite being a programming celebrity, he always gives back to the community, shares his knowledge with others, and inspires others to treat their job with the respect it deserves. Legend!
Stephen
I don't want to be anyone else. And I don't want to be famous. I would like to succeed as an entrepreneur and be respected for that by my peers. That's all.
Mike Barzacchini
My brother. He's fearless. Started a dozen businesses in his life. Never slowed down by setbacks. Super resilient. And he just keeps going. At an age when many are long retired, he continues to lead his thriving business and just started a new career in real estate.
@mike_barzacchini I think it's so wonderful to you see your brother continue to be so ambitious and resilient. Wishing him the best of luck!
AndreyMal
I think I would go with Vitalik Buterin. He's the co-founder of Ethereum, a cryptocurrency platform, and has made a significant impact in the tech world. Plus, vitalik buterin net worth is impressive. So, if you're curious about Vitalik Buterin's net worth, you might want to look it up.
iJoeRoot10
If I could step into the shoes of any famous entrepreneur, I'd definitely choose Elon Musk. His vision and drive to revolutionize multiple industries, from electric vehicles to space exploration, are incredibly inspiring. Plus, being at the forefront of technological innovation and pushing the boundaries of what's possible sounds like an exhilarating journey. So yeah, Elon Musk would be my top pick without a doubt and of profilesnetworth.