I was looking for any product that could help me figure out my YouTube and X(Twitter) algorithms.

Kunal Singh
3 replies
I spend a lot of my time on YouTube and X (Twitter) can consume a lot of content there, so their algorithm truly knows me more than I do. I was looking for an analytical product that could tell me about my nature, the type of content I consume, whom I follow, which content I like to consume etc. Is there any product in that field that can help me?

Replies

Barry Zheng
Your interest in understanding personal content consumption patterns is intriguing! While I'm not aware of a specific product that offers exactly what you're looking for, there are several analytics tools for YouTube and Twitter that could provide insights. For YouTube, tools like Social Blade or TubeBuddy offer deep analytics. For Twitter, something like Followerwonk or TweetDeck might help. Maybe combining insights from these could offer a clearer picture of your content preferences and interactions.
Yannick
@barryzheng568 I think tweetDeck is now part of X and is named Flow. You probably need to be blue to access it.
Savilia Lastero
For a deep dive into your online behavior and preferences on YouTube and Twitter, you may want to explore the following tools: 1. *Google Takeout (YouTube and Twitter Data):* Google Takeout allows you to download your data from various Google services, including YouTube. It provides insights into your watch history, search queries, and more. For Twitter, you can request your Twitter archive to get detailed information about your tweets, interactions, and followers. 2. *Social Blade:* Social Blade is a pletform that provides analytics for YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media channels. It offers statistics on user activity, growth, and engagement. Whle it may not provide in-depth personality analysis, it can give you a comprehensive view of your online presence. 3. *YouTube Analytics and Twitter Analytics:* Both pltforms have built-in analytics tools that ofer insights into your audience, engagement metrics, and content performance. They provide a good starting point to understand your online behavior. While there might not be a tool that specifically analyzes your personality based on your online activity, combining insights from these platforms can give you a broader understanding of your preferences and interactions.