I want co-founder for my startup

Nishant singh
2 replies
I want a cofounder for my new side project. The idea is to build a copilot (Chrome extension) for google colab, especially for a data science project. Copilot will help in giving a brief description of the dataset , also can give you code completion based on prompt by user and also help you in error diagnosis. I need a co-founder who can work on the project with a vision and remember its a side hustle so you can continue with your full-time commitment along with building this. Also suggestions are welcomed for the idea and any other feature you want to include.

Replies

munachim nwoye
my company is helping founders hire the best technical co-founders. You can fill out this form and we will be in touch with you. https://forms.gle/PVe1AqVyX1YL3RCL8
Good luck as finding the right co-founder is probably the most important thing when starting a business / project. Have you tried to find someone local that you can meet in person face to face? You would not marry someone before you see them in person, would you? : ) Hope you find the right persona long the way!