I need to find a business partner who knows marketing & sales.

Matt Preston
8 replies
I'm a senior developer and I've created an awesome AI SaaS and its pretty much complete. Its currently in beta and I've been testing with a few people. I think it really has the potential to make great money in a very automated way. I just have no clue and no time to market it and drive sales (on a subscription model). How do I find a business partner I can share the business with that can drive the sales and generate a profit for us both? I'm a creative, full of ideas and the tech skills to create them, but I need to partner with someone that has a passion for sales and marketing. Becoming business partners and sharing the profit. Any advice on this topic would be awesome. Thank you 🙏

Replies

Robert Jakobson
An unorthodox answer but one that will make sense once you "get it": The key part is to work on a persuasive and solid business model - and have convincing numbers to back your idea you are passionate about because good marketers and business partners in general care about numbers first - to give your partner a sense of reliability and you two will be working on something substantial. Do not treat your partner in a different way you would treat an investor.
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
PH can be a good place to find a cofounder. You can also try reddit, or have a look at YC’s website (https://www.ycombinator.com/cofo...)
Hey Matt, we are a RevOps Consultant as well as a Sweat Equity Investor so happy to explore this possibility.
Matt Preston
@mehul_fanawala Those terms are new to me so you'll need to explain a bit more about what the possibility is here. Feel free to message me any time.
@blissinvestor, let's get on a call to discuss more. What say?
Matt Preston
@mehul_fanawala Does this mean you'd be interested in becoming a partner for share of profits? Or will I need to buy your services? I'm only looking for a business partner right now.