I’m Thomas, Creator of Pletory, we're launching today! Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Thomas Boulesteix
6 replies
Hey everyone, Thomas here. I’m the co-founder of Pletory. To celebrate our Product Hunt launch, I’ll be holding an AMA session throughout the day! Tech, design, avatar, gamification, entrepreneurship, etc. I’ll be answering all your questions, so don’t be shy 🥳 Come check out our product here : https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Ermes Tavares
I really liked Pletory, I missed the platform's own Avagar models. But overall, the dynamics of creating Avatar are sensational. Congratulations!
Thomas Boulesteix
@monkey_crypto Thank you very much for your feedback. Actually this is v0.1 - we are working on integrating our other avatars asap. Also, we are interoperable. The goal is to receive all kinds of 3D avatars - but that takes time aha. Follow us to keep up to date with the upadate ⚡
Rohan Pradhan
Hey Thomas, congratulations on the launch! Wanted to ask that apart from catering to the Gen Z audience, were there any more reasons to choose that visual look for your Avatar system? (the younger kid kinda look)
Thomas Boulesteix
@rohanpradhan Thank you very much for the support, I really appreciate 🤟🏼 Is a first non-binary avatar that we decided to integrate for the launch. What's interesting about this character is that his age evolves according to the attributes you give him (beard, accessories, etc). We will continue to integrate other types of characters that we create, but also other characters from the community, brands, games or cartoons 👀 On top of that, we want to offer a maximum of possibilities so that everyone can have the avatar that suits them.