I'm Michael, Product Head at HireHunch - Super Hiring Platform. Ask me Anything!

Michael D'Souza
12 replies
Howdy Product Hunters! I’m Michael, building HireHunch to help companies improve their tech hiring funnel by offering skill assessments, interviewing platform that supports video conferencing and collaborative coding & whiteboard capabilities, and interviewing services together in one single platform. Try our services yourself on May 4th when we officially launch on Product Hunt! Till that happens, let's chat about how we are helping companies hire better, faster, and cheaper, our inspiration to build the HireHunch, how it all started, and more. I am here to answer any and all of your questions for the next 24 hours. So fire away! 🚀

Replies

Setu
This sounds amazing! May be too soon to ask but do you also work with existing ATS systems for application tracking or offer it as part of the platform, or plan to?
Michael D'Souza
Hi @setusaurabh! Thanks for your question. We are already integrated with Greenhouse which is one of the biggest ATS around. We also have plans to add a lot more integrations, mostly ATS this quarter for our clients to get benefit from.
Setu
@michaeldsouza sounds great! I think Greenhouse is what our org uses internally, so this is a great fit for our hiring needs.
Michael D'Souza
Glad to know that, Setu! We are offering 14 days FREE trial without having to add the credit card. Your TA and engineering team can explore the platform anytime
Suraj Bhan Mundotiya
Excited for the launch and Hoping for a great success🥳✨ @michaeldsouza
Gaurav Chaula
Can I also track historical trends and patterns on the candidates that succeed in our interviews and those that don't?
Michael D'Souza
Hi @gaurav_chaula Great question! The candidate data around the skill assessments and interviews conducted at the company level and the candidate level are all available and are being analyzed to a certain level currently. What's available right now is for companies to view the candidate's performance in the peer group which is largely at the job post level. We rely on what we call a candidate's HunchScore, which uses our proprietary algorithm and is an indicator of candidate's performance. The HunchScore is available to the company post the interview is completed. Next, we understand that this HunchScore indicates a candidate's performance on a given date. Hence, we are working towards making HunchScore computed in realtime with each interview conducted so that companies can compare the candidate's performance when interview was conducted and now. This will also help companies to do comparison for different cohorts of candidates specific to the job post. While the HunchScore may and will change realtime, we plan to capture and maintain the snapshot of HunchScore everytime it changes for a candidate so that trends and patterns can be made available to the companies. But this is further away in the future. Hope this helps!
Ugam Kumar
Looks great! What programming languages do you support for coding?
Michael D'Souza
Thanks @ugamkumar! Our Interviewing Platform, HunchVue, offers video conferencing and collaborative coding & whiteboard capabilities for system design. It saves candidates and interviewers from the hassle of using multiple platforms. HunchVue provides compiler support for 35 + programming languages currently, such as Java, GoLang, Python, Kotlin, JS, React, Angular, etc. That said, we are working towards adding more languages as I am responding. Any specific language you are looking for?
Manuj Porwal
Excellent! Do we have an online coding challenge round as a part of screening? and will this be proctored?