I'm looking for a COO who will eventually replace me as the CEO of Publer!

Ervin Kalemi
12 replies
Exactly ten years ago, I took advantage of the long Thanksgiving weekend to build a prototype and a made-up brand for Publer. This is the actual photo that I took before the very first deployment, or should I say FTP? https://twitter.com/ErvinKalemi/... And I miss that 4-day hackathon a lot! No distractions, no meetings, no calls. Just pure non-stop coding from dawn to dusk. I thought I would have retired from programming by now, but how can I give up on something I eagerly wait to do after office hours, during the weekend, or whenever I have free time? I still have the passion of a fresh graduate, if not more, and ten years of knowledge and experience, so I would be a fool not to exploit that. There are at least two other tech ventures and two non-tech initiatives I want to bring to life while still in my prime, but they seem impossible while having to stay on top of everything at Publer. So I'm looking for someone to continue executing my vision for Publer (there's still a lot to be done) while I seek new business opportunities, and to do that, I need to get back to building full-time. I enjoy solving problems; the more I solve, the more problems I find. That's how my brain is wired. If you have experience running and scaling a business from ~$1M ARR to $10M or $100M ARR, I would like to meet you wherever you are. Relocation to Tirana, Albania, is required, but if you would like to help me build a company that serves millions of businesses worldwide or simply put, become a millionaire, sacrifices must be made. P.S. I know that exiting may be a more reasonable and easier move, but I stopped working for money many years ago. I care about the legacy more, and Publer is a significant part of what I want to leave behind.

Replies

Jonas Schaller
Wow, what a story, i love the idea of working for legacy and vision instead of money. Thats also my plan for the future. Good luck
Rodrigo Irarrazaval
Congratulations! working for a legacy and vision is much better than money. I will share this with people that might be interested
Sahil A Mittal
Hi Ervin! Let me know if we can connect to discuss mutual work synergies. At Idukki, we are developing functionalities to utilise content from social media channels. We could surely look at co-promoting our solutions in future.
Mags Espada
Your story will always be one of my favorites, Ervin!
Tazo Kwon
Surely you gonna find the best person, Ervin.
Edvaldo Gjonikaj
Really cool story @ervinkalemi ! suksese! CFBR